181 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

Tzuyu woke up in the morning and saw Sana cooking breakfast at the kitchen. The younger bit her lips while staring at her wife's sexy back because she's only wearing an apron and nothing else. The older girl just keep on humming while cooking and Tzuyu suddenly slapped her butt cheeks.

"Good morning, Mrs. Chou" Tzuyu greeted and Sana turned around to give her a kiss.

"Good morning" Sana happily replied.

"That looks yummy" Tzuyu said and Sana pointed the pan and asked "This?"

"No" Tzuyu said as she tucks her girlfriend's hair behind her ear. She turned off the stove first before she held Sana's waist.

"We did five rounds last night. Are you trying to disable me from walking?" Sana asked as she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's nape.

"Well..." Tzuyu scratched her hair and Sana laughed at her.

Sana leaned in for a kiss in which Tzuyu quickly reciprocated. The smile on their lips while kissing widens even more that shows how much they love each other.

"I'm addicted to you" Tzuyu said when their lips parted.

"Should I call the police?"

"We'll be in jail together" Tzuyu replied.

"I didn't commit a crime" Sana said while pouting.

"You stole my heart" Tzuyu said smoothly. Sana's cheeks blushed upon hearing that and she can't help but hug the younger girl.

After that, Tzuyu instantly removed Sana's apron and now she's completely naked again. Tzuyu was about to pull her closer but Sana said "Oops"

"Why?" Tzuyu curiously asked and Sana suddenly played Move by Taemin before she stood up at the top of the table. Tzuyu stared at her in awe as she watches her wife dancing sexily infront of her. The way she sways her hips is the hottest thing ever and Tzuyu can't take her eyes off her.

"God damn it, baby. Whoah, you're perfect" Tzuyu squealed. This is literally the best live show she ever watched.

The song finished and Sana sat on the table. Tzuyu moved closer to her and the older girl just wrapped her legs around Tzuyu's waist as they begin to kiss each other passionately.

Tzuyu's kisses trailed down to Sana's neck, she suck it gently to add more visible hickeys.

"Ah~ you're really good at this, daddy Tzu" Sana moaned and Tzuyu fully groped her breasts.

"Tzu, I want your magic fingers now" Sana said and Tzuyu carried her back to their bed so their position is comfortable enough to lay on. Tzuyu removed her bathrobe before she granted what Sana wants.

Two fingers of Tzuyu slowly brushed against Sana's already wet center. Tzuyu played with the older girl's clit before she inserted it inside of her.

"Fuck ugh yes" Sana cursed. Tzuyu continued thrusting it so fast and she wanted to try if her whole hand can fit in.

"Holy shit! What the fuck! Love! Ah Chou Tzuyu!" Sana shouted sinfully because it hurts at first. Tzuyu covered her mouth as she kissed her wife fully. She moved slowly until the pain that Sana's feeling changed into a pleasurable one.

Sana's breathe became hard and heavy. She's panting and the more Tzuyu aims to go deeper, her moans also becomes louder.

"Oh gosh ahhh~ fuck! Damn it, daddy!"  Sana yelled. Her walls engulfing the size of Tzuyu's hand and it feels like she's on clouds with every thrust.

Sana gripped behind Tzuyu's back so hard that gives her stretch marks and fingertip bruises.

"I love you so much" Tzuyu said as she rams her hand harder inside Sana's womanhood.

"I-I love you t-too ahh" Sana shouted. She kept on screaming and shouting while Tzuyu is busy fucking her.

"Love.. I'm c-close" Sana warned and Tzuyu moved faster than before until her wife finally squirts all her juices on her hand.

Tzuyu then crawled down to devour Sana's womanhood. The older girl held Tzuyu's head to make her go deeper. Tzuyu enjoyed doing it so much as she moves upward to kiss her wife's lips.

"On fours, baby" Tzuyu ordered and Sana's eyes widened in shock because Tzuyu isn't tired yet.

"I need a god damn wheel chair" Sana said and Tzuyu laughed at her wife. Sana didn't hesitate to obey Tzuyu's request as she sexily exposed her butt.

Tzuyu spanked her hard and the cheeks of her ass turned red. Tzuyu put the strap on and immediately inserted it inside Sana's hole. Tzuyu thrusted it hard on her butt that made her scream in pain and pleasure. The younger girl then pull it out and inserted it inside Sana's dripping wet cunt. She softly wrapped her arms around Sana's waist and started pounding like a mad dog. Sana squirted again and Tzuyu isn't done yet.

Tzuyu gently flipped her wife over the bed and started to grind her womanhood against Sana's clit.

Moans, groans, heavy breathing, and skin slapping filled their house as they continue to pleasure each other with love.