01 『Narrative』

"You're finally back in the house, yo" Jeonghan started dancing randomly as he guides Tzuyu's way inside the house. They stayed in Taiwan for a long time the day after that incident. They hide the truth from the public and her brothers told them that Tzuyu wants a normal life now as an excuse because they really thought Tzuyu tried to kill herself. They even told Dahyun and Chaeyoung not to share what happened to Tzuyu to their girlfriends.

"I don't know if you're really my brother though" Tzuyu frowned while looking at Jeonghan.

"Whatever" He flips his hair like a girl.

Tzuyu just laugh as she tilt her head, looking at every frames in the house. Her father's photo caught her attention and she quickly looked away. She can't even look at it for a long time and she doesn't know why.

"Too bad, you tortured your own phone. Look at this" Jun said as he showed them Tzuyu's old phone that is all broken now.

"Well, maybe I'm crazy enough to do that" Tzuyu replied as she hold her old phone. Xiao broke it down because she's really mad at Tzuyu that night.

"Do you know my social media accounts or anything?" Tzuyu asked because she wants to read old conversations or see some old photos from them.

"Your old account from Instagram got hacked and we don't know how to retrieve it back. It's totally gone but you can create a new one" Jeongha replied. Tzuyu badly wants to know who's Sana and she can't stop thinking about her.

"Do you have any pictures of me and Sana, or any proof that I know her?" Tzuyu uttered while holding her head.

"The doctor said, don't force your brain" Jeonghan exclaimed as he show a photo of Sana and Tzuyu.

"You sent that to me before. I'm glad, I saved it"

"The perfect relationship you almost had but  -" Jeonghan stopped when he noticed that Tzuyu doesn't look fine at all

"Sorry. You should rest now. We will guide you to your room, our princess"

"Why am I gay though?" Tzuyu suddenly asked after seeing that picture.

"Because we're handsome" Jun said as he posed down like a model causing for Tzuyu to look away because she can't take it anymore. Having them beside her is kind weird for her.

"Weirdos"

"By the way sis, I created a new Instagram for you. This is the phone now" Jun gave her the latest model of iPhone.

"How to use this though?" Tzuyu asked that made the two laughed at her.

Tzuyu just glared at them when saw them laughing at her. She threw the phone away and then she suddenly remembered something.

"Nayeon unnie threw my phone away that's why it's broken?" She asked but the two just shrugged their shoulders.

"Weird, why can I hear that kind voice?" Tzuyu silently asked. "Yucks" she added.

After that, her brothers taught her how to use the phone and other social media accounts.

"I can see other accounts when I search something, right?" She asked and Jun typed Sana's old Instagram account.

"That's her old Instagram account. It's empty because she deleted all her posts" he said as he tap it again.

"Someone told me that, that's Sana's new Instagram account. It's also empty because she doesn't post anything yet but she got a lot of followers"

"She's famous?" Tzuyu asked

"I really don't know because we're too focused on your condition" Jeonghan admitted.

Tzuyu's brothers can't stop talking that's why she move away as she tap the follow button on Sana's Instagram account.