171 『Narrative』

"Now that Dylan is guilty about what he did, will he stay in jail for a long time?" Sana asked while massaging Tzuyu's right hand. The two of them just woke up and still lying on bed.

"It's up to him if he will pay. He apologized to me a lot of times but I don't think I can trust him again" Tzuyu replied and Sana moved to rest her head on Tzuyu's chest.

"Are you still sleepy?" Tzuyu asked while tucking her girlfriend's hair.

"No. I just want to hear your heartbeat" Sana said as she looked up to give the younger girl a long deep kiss. Sana felt Tzuyu's hand traveling around her back that's why she quickly held the younger girl's wrist to stop her.

"Yah! I don't have anything under your shirt. I'm going to tie your hands, Tzuyu" Sana exclaimed and Tzuyu just laughed at her.

"What's funny? Huh, what's funny?" Sana kept on asking but Tzuyu suddenly stopped laughing. She remained silent for awhile while staring at her. She was just there smiling at Sana, admiring how beautiful her girlfriend is.

"What kind of wedding theme do you want, baby?" Tzuyu asked out of nowhere making Sana blush.

"Ahm... anything, as long as it's you whom I'm going to marry" Sana replied. Just by hearing that makes Tzuyu really happy and her heart fluttered because of that sentence.

"I'm going to marry you soon and that's a promise" Tzuyu said and the two of them just stared at each other. They then started laughing when they realized what they are doing.

"I love you. Happy valentine's day" Tzuyu reached the pink rose from the small table and immediately gave it to Sana.

"I love you too" Sana replied with a high pitch tone. She looks very happy with a simple rose that's why she quickly gave Tzuyu a long tight hug "It's my first valentine's day with you"

"And more years to come" Tzuyu added. "Let's go out. The weather is good to ride a bike outside"

"You wanna ride a bike?" Sana asked

"Yeah. How about you? Do you wanna ride something else?"

"Don't make me think about dirty things, green alien"

"What? I'm just asking if you wanna ride something else. Don't tell me you're thinking about me?"

"Ahhhh my innocent mind" Sana said and Tzuyu just pinched her girlfriend's cheeks because she looks hella cute.

"Innocent my ass. You're so cute" Tzuyu said causing for Sana to pout. The two kissed again before they stood out of bed.

"Goodmorning, Minjoongie. How are you?" Tzuyu greeted their dog. The dog greeted back with a bark amd Tzuyu carried him right away.

"So fat and fluffy" Sana said as she caress Minjoong's head.

"We should go out with Minjoong" Tzuyu suggested. Sana was about to walk away to get some dog food but she suddenly felt really dizzy. Tzuyu quickly put Minjoong down when she saw Sana holding her head.

"Are you okay?"

"I think anemia is attacking me again" Sana said and Tzuyu guided her way back to the bed so she can rest.

"I'll get you some food"

After eating breakfast, Sana wants Tzuyu to hug her in which the younger girl quickly obeyed her request.

"I'm glad I didn't attend music show today" Tzuyu said while massaging Sana's forehead.

Tzuyu worked her album with Hansol's friend named Woozi since Dylan Wang wasn't there anymore. She released her album few days ago and her songs topped the charts. All the songs that she released are dedicated to Sana.

"Do you need iron transfusion again? Should I rush you to the hospital?" Tzuyu worriedly asked. The last time she saw Sana like this was when she fainted infront of the convenience store few years ago.

"No need" Sana replied.

"I can still remember the day when your anemia attacked. You were dehydrated and you fainted because you cried so hard because of me" Tzuyu said, reminiscing the past.

"You stayed at the hospital with me but we never talked the whole time" Sana added. Tzuyu remembered that Jun told her that she's engaged to Cheng Xiao that night that's why she's having a hard time to start a conversation with Sana.

"Why did you leave that day, when Momo and Mina arrived?" Sana curiously asked.

"I don't want to answer that. I don't want to hurt your feelings"

"It's okay. I want to know" Sana assured that it's okay by caressing her cheeks.

"I went back to my old penthouse and I completely lost my mind. I was so angry to my dad, to Xiao, and everything that I did. I'm so confused and I suddenly started kissing Xiao until we did that again. I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized and Sana shook her head because she doesn't need to say sorry again.

"Xiao admitted something to me, she said she put a sleeping powder on my food because she doesn't want to let me go. The worst part is I didn't get a chance to say sorry to you and admit everything that I did before you left me because I was sleeping so tight" Tzuyu mumbled. She still regret a lot of things in the past.

"I really can't explain Xiao's attitude in the past but I know there's a reason behind that. Atleast she's happy now with Eunseo" Sana smiled as she intertwined their fingers together.

"And I'm happy now with you" Tzuyu said as she holds Sana's hand tighter.

"Me too. Are you still mad to your father?" Sana opened another topic.

"He's suddenly nice to me after new year. Maybe you said something that makes him like that"

"I don't know. He suddenly changed after he talked to me. Maybe new year, new life?" Sana said causing for Tzuyu to laugh "Will you give him a chance?"

"I guess so. He's still my father afterall" Tzuyu said.

"I'm so happy to hear that" Sana replied.

"Do you feel okay now?" Tzuyu asked and Sana shook her head as she points out her lips. Tzuyu immediately gave Sana a kiss on her forehead down to her lips.

"The best medicine. I think I'm fine now. Let's watch a movie and I want some popcorn please" Sana cooed

"My baby is spoiled with love" Tzuyu said and they suddenly heard Minjoong barking because they completely forgot to feed him.

"I should feed him" Tzuyu chuckled as she stood out of bed. She went to the kitchen to feed Minjoong first.

The two then watched a romantic movie, cuddling on bed until they fall sleep. Every moment counts, a well celebrated Valentine's day for Sana and Tzuyu. Both are really happy as long as they are with each other.