156 『Narrative』

After Sana gave her simple gift, Tzuyu can't stop reading it because the content of the letter is really meaningful and sweet. She didn't really expect to receive something like that on their first monthsary.

"You replied to Nayeon unnie's comment that we're on our way now. We should go downstairs. They're waiting for us" Sana clings onto Tzuyu's arm with a wide smile on her face. Just seeing Tzuyu's genuine smile because of the letter makes her really happy.

"I'll write a lot of letters for you if you want to" Sana whispered and Tzuyu tilted her head to face Sana. She gently kiss her girlfriend's forehead and they stared at each other's eyes lovingly.

"Thank you for this, baby. I appreciate it so much" Tzuyu uttered. Sana then close the gap between them as she learned in for a kiss. It wasn't that long but it's a sweet and gentle one.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu can't hide her smile while re-reading the letter. Sana started caressing the younger girl's head while looking at her with full of affection.

"Are you happy?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head. That cheeky eye smile totally looks good on her, Sana thought to herself.

"It's my second time receiving a letter from you. The first letter breaks my heart into million pieces while this one is sweet and meaningful. My heart melted like an icecream" she chuckled. The first letter was Sana's farewell letter to Tzuyu with the lyrics of 'Shot Thru The Heart'.

"Can you still feel the massive pain in the heart?" Tzuyu asked while softly caressing Sana's cheek.

"Nope, It's back to immeasurable happiness. I feel like I'm on clouds again" Sana replied and the two of the laughed.

Tzuyu opened her arms widely and gave Sana a big warm hug. They were pressed against each other's body for too long just to feel each other's warmth and heartbeat.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I also got something for you but promise me that you will not laugh" Tzuyu said after the hug.

"Promise" Sana said while raising her right hand.

Tzuyu opened her bag to get the photo-album of her childhood pictures. She then slowly handed it to Sana.

"So this is your childhood photos" Sana uttered. Tzuyu just watched her open the photo-album to look her reaction.

The first page says : It's you, it's been you for too long

Sana flipped the page and she saw Tzuyu's baby pictures. She couldn't help but smile because her girlfriend looks so cute.

"Wait... you look familiar. I think I saw you before" Sana mumbled as she flips the next page. There she saw Tzuyu's picture wearing a cute pink outfit with her dog plushie Minjoong.

"It's you? You're the cute girl who gave me Minjoong?"

"It's me?" Tzuyu pointed herself like she doesn't know anything. Sana then look at the picture once again and tilt her head back to Tzuyu.

"It's you" She jumped out of happiness as she hugged Tzuyu tightly.

"This is the best gift I've ever received in my entire life. You played a big role in my life, Tzuyu" Sana said, talking about how Tzuyu helped her overcome those dark days in the past just by giving soft toys when they were kids.