124 『Narrative』

hiraimomo

hiraimomo :
Where are you?

s_minatozaki :
Still in Tokyo. Just walking in the street. Why?

hiraimomo :
Are you alone?

s_minatozaki :
Yup. I just want to stroll around the place

hiraimomo :
Okay

hiraimomo :
I hope you'll enjoy strolling alone haha

s_minatozaki :
There's nothing wrong about being alone, Momo.

hiraimomo :
Ohh.. it's my first time hearing that from you

s_minatozaki :
Did you hear it?

hiraimomo :
Whatever. You really changed a lot

hiraimomo :
I mean you used to have a new boyfriend after break up

hiraimomo :
Should I name them?

s_minatozaki :
Hmm... no need 😅

s_minatozaki :
It's not actually love

hiraimomo :
How about Tzuyu?

s_minatozaki :
I gtg

hiraimomo :
Still ignoring questions about Tzuyu?

hiraimomo :
Okay! Takecare

s_minatozaki :
Yuppie

≣≣≣≣

Sana roamed her eyes around the place and enjoyed the city lights around her. She then bought a cotton candy while walking at the street. There are a lot of people outside even though the weather is cold. The weather seems so good to go out with someone but Sana decided to go outside alone.

"You're a famous model in New York, right?" A girl approached.

"Uh, yes" Sana awkwardly replied. The girl opened her camera to take a picture with Sana.

"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked and Sana posed on the camera with her.

"Thank you" The fan replied as she bowed down her head after taking a picture.

Sana is enjoying the night alone but she feels incomplete. She knows deep inside of her that something or someone is missing, a piece of puzzle that will complete her.

Sana went inside the café because she feels so cold. Sana then rested her chin on her palm as she sat in the booth of a coffee shop, gazing out the window at the passing groups of people.

"Ah, so cute" she whispered when she saw a cute couple walking around the place, hand in hand.

She realized that she's spacing out again, thinking of nothing. She decided to go outside while holding the coffee that she ordered.