178 『Narrative』

"For Sana and Tzuyu" Jun shouted out loud while raising a glass of wine.

"For Sana and Tzuyu" Everyone chanted as they raised their glass and made toast before drinking the expensive wine.

The newlywed couple can't stop smiling while looking at their friends and family getting along with each other. They suddenly heard the glass clinking as sign that everyone wants them to kiss. The two just laughed as they lovingly stare at each other and leaned in for a kiss. All of them watch the couple kiss each other with full of love. They can clearly see how much they love each other and they are happy to witness that.

"Give the microphone to dad" Jeonghan nudged Jun while handing him the microphone. Jun glances at their father who couldn't keep his smile on his smile.

"Dad, give some message to Sana and Tzuyu" Jun said and quickly gave him the microphone. He stood up on his chair as he walks closer to the newlywed couple.

"First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who attended Sana and my daughter's wedding. It's a great pleasure to meet all of you right now" he said while looking at the guests. He then turned around to face Sana and Tzuyu with a charming smile. Tzuyu surely got the looks from her mom and dad.

"I want to congratulate the two of you. I'm not good at expressing myself that's why you should try understand me" he admitted. "Tzuyu, I'm sorry for being an awful father. You're my one and only daughter and I didn't treat you well. I'm really sorry about everything that I did in the past. Your wife is right, having a great and wonderful family is not all about the money. It's all about the love and support that you receive from each member of the family. I feel really bad for mistreating you that's why I'm really thankful that you gave me chance to prove myself as a father to you" he said with all his heart causing for Tzuyu to cry. Sana just rub her wife's back while listening to his speech.

"Thank you, Sana. I appreciate everything that you said to me that night. I am also your father now and we are family. Please take care of my daughter, shower her love because she truly deserves it. I'm happy seeing the two of you with a wide smile on your faces. I hope you'll continue to love each other until the end of time. That's all" he said and gave Sana and Tzuyu a hug.

"I hope you're always happy" Tzuyu's dad whispered as he kissed his daughter's head.

"Thank you, Dad" Tzuyu replied.

Tzuyu's mom and some relatives of Sana also gave them a message and now it's Nayeon's turn to give a message.

"Yo, I'm MC Rail" Nayeon started everyone laughed. "I will give my message through a rap" she said

"Yo ey, I'm happy yo ey, supper happy, yo ey, yeah yeah. Ah ah Tzuyu-ah yeah, I can't stop hearing that yeah, congratulations satzu yeah wiki wiki" Nayeon rapped and Jeongyeon came to cover her mouth because she's feeling embarrassed with her wife. Jeongyeon grabbed the microphone away from Nayeon and gave Sana and Tzuyu a short message.

"My turn" Momo proudly said

"Oh well, you know my heart, Sana. I'm grateful that you found Tzuyu, the person who truly loves you. You finally have a companion through thick and thin and I'm happy to witness your love story. To be honest, I'm super duper happy for you. I even cried so hard when Tzuyu said she'll propose to you. You used to cry because of sadness and now you're crying in tears of joy" Momo broke down in tears and Sana walks closer to her a gave her a tight hug.

"I will always be your bestfriend and if you have any problems in life, even though you're now married with Tzuyu, don't hesitate to talk to me because I'm always here for you" Momo said while wiping her tears.

"And to Tzuyu, after all the things that happened in the past, I trust you. I can see in your eyes that you love this clumsy girl" she said as she tapped Sana's shoulder "I hope you chose the right decision" she joked around. "Don't ever her hurt because..." she covered the microphone first "I will fucking cut your magic fingers" she said causing for the two to laugh.

All their friends gave their wonderful message for the newlywed couple and now their snuggling on their place while the others are busy eating their foods.

"Happy anniversary" Tzuyu uttered while playing with her wife's hand.

"Probably the best gift I've ever received in my entire life. Thank you for this wonderful surprise, love. I'm floating in the clouds because of immeasurable happiness" Sana said and Tzuyu put her arm around the latter's neck, as she softly kiss the side of Sana's head.

"You're the best gift I've ever received in my entire life, Sana. The dream that wakes me up while I'm in coma finally happened. Now I know why it's better to wake up to face the reality" Tzuyu said and their friends can't stop looking at them.

"They are probably talking about how cheesy we are right now" Sana whispered and Tzuyu chuckled.

"Yeah. They are always like that" Tzuyu replied as she raised her thumb. Their friends did the same thing as they continue to enjoy the food that they're eating.

"What are we going to do next?" Sana asked.

"Eat" Tzuyu replied

"Eat?"

"I'll eat you" Tzuyu grinned and she received a pinch from Sana. Tzuyu got used to it because her wife always do that when she's being naughty.