34 『Narrative』

"I cooked some porridge. You should eat this" Nayeon said but Tzuyu stayed on her bed thinking about nothing because she still can't remember anything.

"Do you know how much I love Sana?" Tzuyu suddenly asked that made the two look at each other.

"Only you can answer that question" Nayeon replied as she caress Tzuyu's hair.

"How about Cheng Xiao?" She curiously asked while looking at her phone.

"We don't actually know what you feel, Tzuyu but you cried so hard for Sana" Jeongyeon admitted.

"Why did you shot your head though?"

"I really can't remember anything. I feel empty" Tzuyu said as she close her eyes. She doesn't to force her brain to remember anything but she badly wants to remember something even just a little a bit.

"I want to see Sana" she admitted

"But Tzuyu . ." Nayeon stopped when Tzuyu looked at her.

"What is it, unnie?"

"Going to New York to meet Sana will complete or break you. It's either of the two"

"Fight for her even if it will hurt me and my feelings. Atleast I tried, right? That's how love works" Tzuyu said.

"Oh shit" she held her head because Jeonghan actually said that to her on chapter 149.

"What is it?"

"Jeonghan said the same thing" Tzuyu said. She can't believe that remembered what Jeonghan told her that day.

"Just don't comeback crying like a baby, okay?" Jeongyeon said as she hug Tzuyu.

"Yeah, comeback with Sana" Nayeon added as she also hug the younger one.