92 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

Sana is sleeping then she suddenly feel something touched her left leg's inner thigh under the thick blanket. She completely ignored it at first but someone widened her legs and devoured her mound.

"What the fuck, Tzuyu?!" She screamed out loud when Tzuyu continued to taste it like a food.

"I'm hungry. I love this dinner" Tzuyu grinned as she slam her body to Sana. She then wrapped her arms around and showered her kisses on her lips.

"Let's eat, baby. Dinner is ready" Tzuyu said but Sana can't look at her eyes. She doesn't know what to feel after hearing those three words from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu fixed Sana's hair and their eyes instantly connected. The younger one smiled at her causing for Sana to feel anxious, feeling her heart that beats faster than she imagined.

"I love you, Sana" Tzuyu repeated what she said awhile ago.

"I called you baby because I mean it. It's not just a song from Ed Sheeran" Tzuyu chuckled. She can remember those days that Sana sent 'Don't call me baby, unless you mean it' when she first called Sana "baby"

"Tzu"

"It's okay if you're afraid to say it back. I still can't remember what I did before but I want you to know that I'm really sorry" Tzuyu sincerely apologized.

"Now, let's eat the dinner that I cooked" Tzuyu said and carried her down to the dining area, leaving the blanket behind as she keep the older one naked infront of her.

Sana blushed when Tzuyu can't stop staring at her naked frame. Tzuyu then went towards the window to close all of it and let the curtains cover the whole house so people can't view anything inside the house.

"What are you up to?" Sana weirdly asked when Tzuyu made sure that the door was locked.

"There's an ugly asshole awhile ago" Tzuyu replied as she walks towards Sana's direction. She sat down beside her as she watch her eat the food that she cooked.

"Is it yummy?" Tzuyu asked, groping her arms around Sana's naked body.

"Yeah" Sana agreed

"You're yummier" Tzuyu teased and her hand traveled down to Sana's center again.

"I'm eating, Tzuyu"

"I need to eat too" Tzuyu complained

"Respect the food infront of the table"

"I'm respecting you" Tzuyu just can't stop teasing her.

"Oh god, you're wet? I'm just talking here though" Tzuyu said when she touched Sana's folds. Sana then burst out the water that she's drinking when Tzuyu inserted two fingers inside her wet core.

"You make me crazy" Sana said and Tzuyu quickly pulled her away from the dining area and decided to put her down on the couch.

"Oh no" Sana reacted when Tzuyu put her strap on.

"Now I know why the unnies put this on my bag before I traveled here" Tzuyu said as she walk back on the couch.

"That's hella —" Sana couldn't finish her sentence when Tzuyu reconnected their lips. She starts to wander her hands around Sana's body, massaging every part of it as she slowly positioned the shaft of the strap-on inside Sana's dripping wet core. Tzuyu then spread Sana's legs even wider and starts to rock her hips slowly.

Sana moaned, cupping Tzuyu's sexy back as she locked her legs behind the latter's waist. Her nails digging into Tzuyu's skin, leaving light but apparent stretch marks on her back with every thrust.

"TZUYU- AHH" Sana screamed in intense pleasure when Tzuyu thrusted in and out with no mercy.

"That's right. Scream it louder, baby" Tzuyu exclaimed and continued to kiss her passionately. She went down to suck Sana's hardened nips, biting it that made the older one whimper in pain and pleasure.

"DAMN AHH FUCK ME HARD, DADDY TZUYU" Sana shouted and Tzuyu showed her a sly smile, obviously feeling proud of herself.

She rammed onto her, making Sana throw her head back and call out her name non-stop.

"Damn, so tight" Tzuyu groaned when Sana's walls tighten. She continued to move as fast as she could and Sana can feel her orgasm building up, bright and intense in the pit of her stomach.

"SHIT TZUYU-AH! I'M CUMMING AHH" She moaned out loud as Tzuyu thrusted it deeper inside of her. Thrusting it nonstop until Sana finally squirts it out. Tzuyu then carried Sana back to her bed.

"Round 3?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk on her face.

"Oh no"