60 『Narrative』

After taking a bath, Hansol remembered that his car wasn't there that's why he quickly put his clothes on, fixed his hair before he walks outside to find Sana or Tzuyu. He saw them bickering about something and he just shrugged his shoulders while listening to them.

"Hey" Hansol uttered and the two of them looked at him.

"What?" Sana grumpily replied. Her eyebrows meeting in the middle that made Hansol laugh out loud because he's not doing anything but Sana looks so mad right now.

"I need to get my car. You guys should take a bath now"

"How can I change my clothes when my door is broken like this?" Sana asked as she pointed out the broken door of her room.

"You can do that at the bathroom, Sana"

"The doorknob of my bathroom door is also broken. Fuck your ugly house"

"Poor house" Tzuyu said. Hansol and Tzuyu made a high-five causing for Sana to roll her eyes.

"I'll use your bathroom" Sana said as she walks closer to Hansol's room but it was locked.

"Why are you doing this to me, Hansol?" She asked with an annoyed voice. She sat on the floor and pouted like a baby because she can't handle the way Hansol teases her like that.

Tzuyu offered her hand to help her stand up but Sana just stared at it for a long time.

"I'm an independent woman" she said as she stood up from the floor but she lose her balance once again but Tzuyu caught her.

"Independent woman" Tzuyu teased as she wrap her arms around Sana's waist. Hansol smiled witnessing that, that's why he didn't bother to say goodbye before he leaves the house to get his car at the Central Park.

"Hands off" Sana said, trying to move away from Tzuyu.

"You're sweating, Sana. You really need to take a bath now" Tzuyu said as she removes her arms away from her.

"Yes and you better stay here" she exclaimed. She can still remember everything about what they did at the bathroom before and she doesn't want it to happen again.

After a few minutes, she successfully took a bath and changed her clothes inside the bathroom. She saw Tzuyu sitting at the living room while typing something on her phone. Sana is really curious about that person she's chatting with but she doesn't want to ask anything about it.

"Your turn" Sana said and Tzuyu put her phone down on the table. After that, she went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Sana sat on the couch as she check Tzuyu's phone. She saw Tzuyu's lockscreen and it's her dog Gucci. Then a notification pops out and it's a message from Momo saying 'Nice one. I really wuv u' to Tzuyu

"There's so many people acting like a fucking magnet" she said as she quickly turned off Tzuyu's phone.

Sana fixed herself by putting some light make up on. She stared at her face in the mirror and she saw Tzuyu staring at her at the back.

"I'm going to melt" Sana said, acting like she doesn't care about what Tzuyu did but she's really feeling anxious right now.

"Yeah, I'm going to melt you" Tzuyu replied causing for Sana to look away.

Hansol arrived after an hour and the three of them stepped inside the car. Hansol let Tzuyu sit at the passenger seat and Sana just sat quietly at the back.

They arrived safely at the Cinema and Hansol quickly bought the tickets for them. He also bought some popcorn and drinks before they entered inside the place.

"The heck? Why are we going to watch here?" Sana asked because there are other Cinemas out there with a usual chair but Hansol picked a movie theater with beds.

"Got any problems with that, Sana?" Hansol asked as he make himself comfortable on the bed.

"Stay with me, Tzuyu. I'm afraid" Hansol said and he wants to see Sana's reaction at the back.

"Sure" Tzuyu replied causing for Sana to lay on the bed alone as she face the right side of it. The movie started but she's not watching at all but the sounds makes her really scared and she always shout when there's a loud noise coming up.

"Ouch, something's wrong with my stomach. I need to go at the comfort room" Hansol said as he tap Sana's shoulder.

"You should watch the movie. I paid a lot for this. You should've stayed in the house tsk" He said before he walks away.

She faced the big screen and almost she jumped out of her bed when the nun pops out on the screen.

"Fucking ugly nun" she said as she covers her one eye, still trying to watch even though she's scared.

Tzuyu moved to her bed that made the latter more nervous than watching the horror movie itself.

"WAAHHH" she screamed out loud when another scary scene was showed on the big screen. She unconsciously hugged Tzuyu while watching it and few minutes later, she realized that she's hugging her. She moved away but Tzuyu pulled her closer as she wrap her arms around Sana's body.

Sana froze at the moment as they continue to watch the movie together.

"Tzuyu, can you move a little bit?"

"Why?"

"It's so hot"

"It's so cold" Tzuyu replied.

"No, it's hot"

"It's cold"

Sana gave up as she try to focus her attention on the screen infront of them.