128 『Narrative』

Sana arrived at her unit and quickly went inside the bathroom to take a bath. After doing her routine, she checked her face in the mirror and she can't help but smile about all the things that happened awhile ago. It feels unreal, just like what she said.

She put some lipstick and plump her lips infront of the mirror. She then fixed her hair as she tied it up. She knows that she's just going to sleep beside the person she loves but she wants to look beautiful infront of her.

While Sana is not around, Tzuyu fell asleep on the couch while waiting for her girlfriend to arrive.

Sana took a cab and traveled back to her old condo unit. She then opened her phone to check the message that Tzuyu sent before which is the passcode of her place.

801314, a Chinese numeric code which means Your Companion Forever.

After tapping the code, she saw her girlfriend sleeping on the couch while crossing her arms. She immediately walks towards the latter and stared at her girlfriend's beautiful face.

"I'm so lucky" Sana whispered as she leaned in for a kiss but Tzuyu was startled with her actions and pushed her away causing for the older one to fall on the floor.

"Ouch" Sana silently whimpered while holding her butt.

"Oh shit. I thought there's a thief. I'm so sorry, baby" Tzuyu quickly stood up to carry Sana. She then slowly put her on the couch as she checks her arm to see if there's a bruise.

"I'm fine" Sana uttered

"Woah" Tzuyu said when she saw Sana's red lipstick and her hair style.

"Why?" Sana asked and Tzuyu helped her remove her thick jacket.

"Are you really going to sleep?" Tzuyu chuckled because she's also not wearing sleepwear clothes.

"Yeah? Why did you ask?" Sana asked and Tzuyu just can't stop smiling while looking at her.

"Whyyyyy?!" Sana whined

"You're beautiful" Tzuyu complimented because she knows that Sana exert an effort for her looks.

"You're beautiful with or without make up, you're beautiful no matter what clothes you wear, you're beautiful when you're naked, you're beautiful whe—" Tzuyu couldn't finish all her compliments because Sana started kissing her once again.

Tzuyu quickly reciprocated as she lie her down on the couch. Sana then placed her hands around Tzuyu's nape to deepen the kiss. Their kisses grow more intense and they can feel their body heated up when Tzuyu started caressing her girlfriend's thigh causing for Sana to put her thumb around Tzuyu's lips.

"I have a period, Tzuyu" Sana said and Tzuyu pouted like a baby.

"You're really a baby. My baby" Sana said and Tzuyu suddenly acted like a baby infront of Sana. Sana giggled seeing her girlfriend like that because it's something new to her.

"What time is it?" Tzuyu asked and Sana opened her phone to check the time.

"5:45 PM" Sana replied

"Really? Can we go to the nearest supermarket?" Tzuyu asked because she doesn't have anything on her refrigerator.

"Sure" Sana replied and both of them stood up from the couch. Sana then tilted her head to look at her old place. There's nothing new except for the appliances.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu uttered while offering her hand after wearing their thick jackets. Sana held her girlfriend's hand before they walked outside to grab some snacks to eat.

"Why did you move here?" Sana asked

"I moved to a new penthouse and I also bought your place because we have a lot of memories here" Tzuyu admitted.

"You can remember all of it?"

"Yes, I can remember all of it" Tzuyu said causing for Sana to smile.

"Good and bad memories" Sana uttered and Tzuyu put her arm around Sana's shoulders while the latter put her arm around Tzuyu's back.

"We can change it to happy memories" Tzuyu said and both of them smiled at each other as they reached the nearest supermarket, just walking distance from their building.

Tzuyu forgot that they are both a famous person and now a lot of people are looking at them. Tzuyu then shrugged her shoulders as she try to ignore them.

"Let them be" Tzuyu chuckled as she grab a cart.

"Let me push it" Sana said and Tzuyu let her push the cart as she keeps her arm around Sana's shoulder.

"What do you want to eat tonight, Tzuyu?" Sana asked but it sounds like a sexual question causing for the two to laugh.

"Dirty minded Chou Tzuyu" Sana said

"Excuse me? You laughed first" Tzuyu defended as she put a lot of snacks on the cart.

"Omg, I like this one and this one and this one" Sana said but she accidentally bumped the Christmas tree with a lot of candies but Tzuyu caught it and only few candies fell on the floor.

"Oh my gosh" Sana reacted.

"Such a clumsy girlfriend I have here" Tzuyu said and both of them quickly picked it up to put it back on its place. While Sana is putting it back, the tree fell causing for the two to run away from that spot.

"Hahahaha" Sana laughed out loud while holding her stomach.

"They surely caught us on CCTV" Tzuyu said. Both are laughing about what they did.

After that, they paid for their grocery and ate their dinner in a fast food chain before they went back home.

Just a simple day with expensive and special moments.