105 『Narrative』

Tzuyu and Cheng Xiao stayed at one cafe near the airport in Beijing while waiting for their service to arrive.

"Are you alright, Xiao?" Tzuyu asked when Xiao stayed quiet while looking outside. The light coming from the outside looks wonderful and she can't help but stare at it.

"Yeah" Xiao replied without looking at her. She's afraid to break down any minute once she look at the latter.

"You don't need to go with me, Tzuyu" she uttered. Tzuyu then held the latter's chin to face her. Xiao's heart throb in pain when their eyes met.

"I put sleeping powder on your drinks, Tzuyu. I accidentally shot your head and I even mock Sana a lot. I became a bad person that's why you should leave me alone" Xiao declared as she removed Tzuyu's hand away from her.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu. I ruined your relationship with Sana. I'm really sorry for being selfish. My feelings for you is so deep and it's just really hard to move on. I'm sorry" she sincerely apologized. Being in a relationship for six years is hard to forget, especially when the foundation of their relationship is friendship that started when they were kids.

"I became a thirdwheel now" she chuckled.

"It's not like that, Xiao"

"You used to call me babygirl. I really miss that cute endearment" she smiled weakly as she sips coffee on her cup.

"Did you ever love me before, Tzuyu? Because I did" she asked.

"I did, I have loved you. Even though my love for you is different now, you will always be special to me" Tzuyu replied and Xiao just smiled at her again. She knows that Tzuyu loved her before and she just wants to hear that from her mouth.

"And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings... I didn't mean to use you 8 months ago" Tzuyu then stop when she realized that she actually used her "or maybe I did. It was my mistake that you became like that. I gave you hope and I'm sorry for that"

"It's okay. I'm too numb to feel the pain anyway" Xiao replied causing for Tzuyu to feel bad about what she did.

"I'm hurting two girls..." Tzuyu then remembered those girls who said 'I love you' to her in the past.

"I hurt a lot of girls in the past and I fucked a lot of girls... oh shit"

"Really?" Xiao asked.

"Yeah. When you left me, I became different. I tried to divert my attention to some other girls. I played with their feelings but Sana is different. I fell inlove with her but I didn't get the chance to say it before because I'm stupid" Tzuyu started mentioning Sana causing for Xiao to breathe heavily.

"Sana is lucky"

"Nope. I hurt her too. I didn't give her a chance to explain herself before doing anything bad and now she's afraid to love me back"

"And your relationship became complicated because I entered in the story" Xiao added.

"My fault" Tzuyu replied and both of them stayed quiet while drinking their coffee.

Xiao received a messaged and it was from her driver. She then stood up from her chair causing for Tzuyu to look at her.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home. You should stay at your Dad's penthouse, Tzuyu. Thank you for today"

"Are you sure you can go alone? What if your Dad will hurt you?"

"It's okay" she said and Tzuyu stood up to give her a hug.

"Thank you, Xiao" Tzuyu whispered and kissed the side of her head.

"Anything for you, sweetheart. I need to go now" Xiao said before they parted ways. She broke down in tears while walking away.