71 『Narrative』

"Why do you look so worried with Hansol's girlfriend?" Yuta asked while watching his girlfriend walking back and forth while typing on something on her phone.

"Because she's been in a comatose state for 6 months" Sana said and Yuta pulled her closer to him.

"Stop walking. You're making me dizzy, babygirl" He said as he wrapped his arms around shoulders but Sana moved away to walk at the door.

"They're almost here. We should prepare the plates and utensils" Sana said and Yuta just followed what his girlfriend said.

"Who are they?" Yuta asked and a loud noise was heard outside the house.

"Wazzap Yuta?" Hansol asked as he made a handshake with Yuta that he don't usually does.

"Ceiling" Yuta replied and no one laughed. He's waiting for Sana to react but Tzuyu suddenly laughed at the back.

"You should laugh too Hansol. That's the joke of your girlfriend awhile ago" Yuta said that made Jun and Jeonghan gaze at each other from what they a heard.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Both of them asked in unison. They strangled Hansol's neck and the boy just whispered something that made the two stop.

"I love my future brother-in-law" Jeonghan said as he messed up with Hansol's hair.

"Yeah right, you two should end up together" Sana mocked while fixing the plates. "Let's eat" she added and all of them gathered around at the dining area to eat.

The boys let Tzuyu sit beside Sana and they can't stop smiling that's why Yuta can't also stop looking at them with a weird expression.

"The food is so yummy. A good wife soon" Jeonghan said as he take another scoop of his food.

"Yeah, my wife" Yuta smiled and Jun splashed the water that he's drinking near Yuta.

"Sorry bro. I choked" Jun said as an excuse. He wiped Yuta's hand and the japanese guy quickly removed Jun's hand away from him.

"It's okay, bro" he said as he continue to eat with them. The three boys can't stop talking at the table and sometimes, Yuta join their conversation when he knows the topic that they're talking about.

"Do you like the food?" Sana asked with a soft tone to Tzuyu.

"Yeah, I like it even the person who cooked it for us" Tzuyu said nonchalantly causing Sana to look away.

After eating their lunch, Hansol, Jun, and Jeonghan went to the living room to play some games using Hansol's playstation. Yuta helped Sana fix the dishes and he also volunteered to help her wash but Hansol called him to play with them.

"Let the girls wash the dishes, Yuta. We need one more player here" Hansol shouted and the Japanese boy looked at Tzuyu.

"Is it okay if you wash the dishes with Sana?" He asked and Tzuyu smiled at him.

"Super okay" Tzuyu replied and Yuta just kissed Sana's earlobe before he walks away.

"Let me help you" Tzuyu said as she grab the plates but Sana took it away from her.

"It's okay, Tzuyu. You can rest or watch their game" Sana said as she starts to wash the dishes

Tzu just stood there because Sana doesn't want her to help. Sana continued to wash the dishes without minding Tzuyu's presence at her side. She saw Tzuyu moved away that's why she quickly breathed heavily, feeling relieved that she will walk away now but suddenly she felt an arms groping around her waist. It wasn't Yuta but it's Tzuyu who did that to her.

"Tzu" Sana called out as she hold Tzuyu's arms to remove it away from her body but Tzuyu stayed still as she press her lips on Sana's nape.

Sana froze and shivered.

"Are you guys done washing the dishes?" Yuta shouted.

"Almost done" Tzuyu replied

"Baby" Tzuyu whispered as she kissed Sana's earlobe, copying what Yuta did awhile ago. Tzuyu's warm breath made Sana gulped causing for Tzuyu to chuckle. After washing the dishes, Sana quickly run at the living room to sit next to Yuta.