99 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Sexual Content

Cheng Xiao stayed beside Tzuyu until midnight. She's still unconscious because she can't handle the massive information retrieved from her memories after hearing the same sound of gunshot that happened 8 months ago.

The doll-like girl just stared at Tzuyu's face intently, wishing that she can turn back the time where Tzuyu was madly inlove with her.

She then held Tzuyu's hand tightly. She knows what she did in the past and she feels really bad about it.

"I know you will hate me once you open your eyes so let me hold your hands for awhile, okay?" She declared, looking at the latter lovingly. She loves Tzuyu so much but the latter doesn't feel the same way because everything is different now.

"I love you" Xiao whispered. "But I guess I need to let you go now. You suffered a lot because of me. I'm sorry, Tiánxīn" Xiao called Tzuyu 'sweetheart' again as she slowly caressed the latter's head.

"Wake up now. I'm leaving tomorrow morning" Xiao admitted

***

Meanwhile at Hansol's house, Yuta and Sana are done watching movies while eating snacks and drinking alcohol. Sana's vision is swirling and she just rested her head on Yuta's shoulder.

"Why did Seungkwan ask me how many rounds, Sana? What's the meaning of that?" Yuta curiously asked. Now that Sana is drunk, she can answer it honestly.

"Tzuyu fucked me" Sana admitted causing for Yuta to look at her intently. His blood boiled out in anger as he grab Sana's face.

Sana suddenly kissed Yuta causing for him to respond with her kisses. He then groaned, as he grind himself on Sana's clothed heat. The way she kisses him makes the Japanese guy rock hard down there.

"Shit... Sana" Yuta uttered as his hands started to wander on Sana's perfect body, making the girl moan with his touch.

Sana is surely confused with her feelings and she wants to prove something using Yuta.

Yuta started to undress Sana, his hands quickly remove her upper clothes leaving the girl half naked.

"Ahh... ahh" Sana moaned when Yuta suck Sana's nips as he swirl his tongue around it.

"Damn! That's so sexy" he said. Sana then put her hands on Yuta's nape when the guy went back to kiss her lips. The kiss went deeper as Yuta continued to massage Sana's healthy breasts. Sana's hands started caressing his chest, smoothly unbuttoning his polo to expose his skin.  He then slowly laid Sana on the couch as he hovered on top of her.

***

Tzuyu opened her eyes and she quickly held her head, still throbbing from pain.

"Tzuyu" Xiao called out and Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed upon hearing her voice.

"Don't touch me" Tzuyu exclaimed. She can now remember what Xiao did last night. Even though all her memories is not that clear, she can now remember a lot.

"Sorry" The doll-like girl replied.

"I should go home" Tzuyu then stood up from hospital bed but Xiao held her arms to stop her.

"What? Are you going to stop me and shot my head again?" Tzuyu asked

"I'm just worried. You're still not fine" Xiao replied but Tzuyu forcefully removed the latter's hand, leaving the older one teary eyed.

"I'll drive you back home" Xiao said and Tzuyu just shook her head. She's having a hard time trusting Xiao knowing that she did something bad in the past.

"Will you please acting like a good girl?" Tzuyu shouted out loud making Xiao speechless

"I need to go now"

"Take the car that I rented. I put the teddy bear there" Xiao then offered the key to Tzuyu.

"I didn't put a bomb or something. I just want you to go home safe. Contact me after using the car. That's a red car and I need to bring it back early in the morning" Xiao said softly and put the key on Tzuyu's hand.

Xiao left her behind and Tzuyu just stood there while staring at the latter's back. She didn't mean to hurt Xiao's feelings but she can't handle her emotions after knowing the truth.

She quickly went at the parking lot to find the car. After that, she went back at Hansol's house while following the direction on her phone.

She arrived in a few minutes and she immediately knock on the door, hoping for Sana to open it. Tzuyu then held the doorknob and It wasn't lock that's why she decided to open it.