189 『Narrative』

"You just need to push. Relax, baby" Tzuyu said when Sana can't calm herself down. Tzuyu held her wife's tightly to make her feel better.

"It hurts" Sana said. Good thing she's giving birth normally and not in a cesarean process.

Tzuyu then wiped the tears that keep on flowing from Sana's eyes. Giving birth is not that easy especially that she's giving birth to a twins.

Sana tried her best to push harder while panting heavily. Seeing Sana like that makes Tzuyu worried about her situation. If she can replace her body right now with Sana, and both of them will give birth to their babies, she'll do it for sure.

Loud groans filled the room as Sana continued to push the babies with the help of the doctor and nurses.

The pain is unbearable but when Sana heard the first baby cry, it feels like it faded in an instant.

"One more time, baby. You can do it. Everything's gonna be alright" Tzuyu kept on cheering and calming her down until another baby girl came out.

Sana delivered the two baby girls successfully and they're both healthy and beautiful. Tzuyu broke down in tears as she kissed Sana's forehead.

"You did well, baby. I love you so much" Tzuyu whispered. Sana's vision is so blurry due to tiredness and moments later, she fell asleep. The Doctor said she's fine and she just needs to take some rest for awhile.

"Congratulations" The Doctor and Nurses congratulated Tzuyu and they let her carry the first baby while the other baby girl carried by her Mom.

"Hi baby. I'm your Mama" Tzuyu introduced herself to the baby who looks like Sana. She's really nervous because it's her first time to carry a baby like this.

"This baby looks like you, Tzuyu" Her Mom said and Tzuyu quickly walks closer to check the other baby girl.

"She really looks like me. Hi baby, welcome to this world. I love you two so much and your mommy" Tzuyu said and her Dad gently caress her head because he's so proud to see Tzuyu with her babies. Mr. Chou then carried the baby that Tzuyu's holding.

"Babies! Your handsome uncle is here" Jun shouted and he received a punch on his stomach from her Tzuyu.

"My wife is sleeping" Tzuyu said and Jun quickly made a peace sign.

"Even though it's not my sperms, the babies look so great and beautiful. What a wonderful blessing from up above" Jun said while holding the babies' tiny little hand.

"For your information, they have a visual parents that's why they look like that" Jeonghan said.

"What are their names?"

"Minjoo and Hyewon" Tzuyu said. Sana wants the name Hyewon and Tzuyu wants the name Minjoo.

"We're arguing about who will get the Minjoo and Hyewon name the other day but since the babies are finally here, I should name the first baby as Hyewon and the second baby as Minjoo" Tzuyu said and the boys greeted the babies again with their names.

"Babies!" Another group of people arrived but the babies are now both sleeping tightly causing for them to stay quiet.

They just observed them on their cradle and took pictures of them without a flash.

"Hmm Tzu" Sana said with her groggy voice and Tzuyu immediately checked her out.

"Hi baby. How are you?" She asked and gave her another forehead kiss.

"I'm just tired but I'm fine, love. Where's our babies?" Sana asked. Tzuyu carefully carried Baby Hyewon and let Sana carry the baby in her arms. Tzuyu carried Minjoo too as she lay down beside Sana's hospital bed.

Just like Tzuyu, Sana also broke down in tears upon seeing the healthy and cute babies. They can't put down in words how happy they are right now.

"They look so beautiful"

"That's baby Hyewon and this is baby Minjoo" Tzuyu introduced their babies' names.

"Who came out first?" Sana curiously asked.

"Baby Hyewon" Tzuyu replied. Sana kissed the little girls' foreheads and happily greeted them with their names. Sana then rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder while holding the babies' tiny little hands.

"I'm so happy" Sana admitted. The feeling of having their own babies right now is on another level of happiness.

"Me too" Tzuyu said and the other girls can't stop giggling while looking at them.

"Can we carry the babies?" Nayeon asked because she can't wait to carry them.

"Sure. Be careful, okay?" Tzuyu said as she slowly handed the baby to Nayeon while the other baby to Jeongyeon.

"Ofcourse, we're the oldies here. We have our own baby Yeonnie and we know how to carry a baby" Jeongyeon proudly said.

"The babies are so beautiful just like me" Nayeon said that made everyone laughed.

"They are beautiful because I'm their uncle" Jun said and Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

Sana and Tzuyu just watched them talk while they're busy cuddling on the bed.

"2 out of 101" Tzuyu said, teasing her about the 101 babies who will join the show named Produce 101.

"Let me rest first" Sana joked around and the two of them laughed together.