149 『Narrative』

"Where are you going?" Nayeon asked when Sana and Tzuyu stood up from their chairs.

"We're going home. The movie is so boring. See you guys on Christmas day" She waved her other hand to say goodbye to the older girls, same goes to Sana.

"I hate you" Sana uttered as soon as they walked outside the theater.

"I love you too"

They went inside the comfort room to wash Tzuyu's hand. After that, Sana jumped on Tzuyu's back and the younger girl carried her while walking, giving the older girl a piggyback ride.

"Don't do that again. I swear, I will not stay in your penthouse"

"As if you can do that" she mocked. Tzuyu knows that Sana can't even handle it when she's at work. Sana always wants to videocall her or anything, as long as they are connected even if they are not together.

"It feels like I just peed on my pants. What the hell! Hurry up" the older girl demanded. She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck and she reached out for her cheeks to kiss her.

"Demanding. Do you want me to run outside?" Tzuyu asked.

"I love you" Sana whispered. "You can put me down now" Sana uttered but Tzuyu didn't even bother to put her down. She continued to walk until they reach the parking lot. Tzuyu then slowly put Sana down. She face her girlfriend and immediately gave her a peck on the lips.

"Am I heavy?" Sana asked.

"Nope" Tzuyu replied. Both of them stepped inside the car and Tzuyu immediately speeds up the engine so they can go back in the house as soon as possible because Sana looks uncomfortable with her pants.

"Why are you smiling?" Sana asked when she saw Tzuyu smiling from ear to ear.

"Is it bad to smile?"

"Not bad but it's kinda creepy when you suddenly smiled like that" Sana uttered while crossing her arms.

"Are you teasing me again?"

"Yup. Look at my shoulder, I got marks from what you did awhile ago" Tzuyu said. Sana totally left a mark when she bit her.

"It's your fault. May I see?"

Tzuyu showed Sana her shoulder and the older girl slowly caress it.

"I'm sorry"

"Na uh. I like it. You should do it more often" Tzuyu said

"You're crazy"

"Only for you" Tzuyu smiled and Sana just stared at her for long time while she's driving the car.

"You really love me, eh?" Tzuyu mumbled

"Ofcourse, I do" Sana said, running her fingers on Tzuyu's hair. She softly pinch her cheeks and Tzuyu held her hand to kiss it.

"And I'm afraid about that person who is trying to scare and hurt you"

"I will not let that person hurt anyone of us" Tzuyu declared. "Don't be scared. We have guards infront of the house and my brothers will move on that building. We're safe" she added. She assured that they're safe so Sana will stop worrying about it.

"After holidays, you will go back to Sapphire Entertainment to work with your future album"

"Speaking of album, I started writing songs for you. I don't know if they will accept it though" Tzuyu chuckled. She rarely write for her album with a lyrics coming from her heart and soul.