137 『Narrative』

Nayeon walks closer to Tzuyu to fix the younger girl's hair and jacket. The two surely rush to wear their clothes the moment they saw their messages.

"Thanks unnie" Tzuyu thanked the older girl. Nayeon decided to fix it instead of teasing her because she doesn't want to make her uncomfortable with their presence around the house.

"No prob"

"Where's Sana?" Momo asked while roaming her eyes around the place. The penthouse is really wide and the interior designs are well designed. She's amazed that Tzuyu can buy a house like that at her age.

"She's at my room" Tzuyu replied.

Momo was about to walk away but she doesn't know where Tzuyu's room is.

"Where is your room?" She asked while scratching her head.

"Just go straight on the corridor and turn left" Tzuyu instructed and Momo nodded her head.

Momo then went towards Tzuyu's room to tease Sana. She saw her bestfriend lying down on the bed while scrolling her phone. She's wearing Tzuyu's clothes because she's more comfortable wearing it than her pair of pajamas yesterday.

"Why don't you welcome us outside, Sana?" Momo grinned as she starts to tickle Sana on Tzuyu's bed.

"YAAAAAH MOMORING" Sana screamed out loud because Momo didn't stop tickling her. She then held Momo's wrist to stop her friend from doing it.

"My body is aching. Stop" she said in a quiet tone making Momo laugh.

"Come on Sana, let's go outside and eat" She pulled Sana but the latter tried her best to stay on bed.

"Whatever" Momo said as she walks around to check Tzuyu's house. She then opened a small room and saw three picture frames hanging on the wall.

Momo smiled while looking at it for a long time because it's a picture of Sana and Tzuyu. Sana then followed her bestfriend on that room and the picture frames surprised her.

"This is actually cute" Momo uttered and Sana can't help but smile from what she saw

"This is actually cute" Momo uttered and Sana can't help but smile from what she saw. Her cheeks redden while staring at the frames that's why Momo slightly tickled her again.

"Cheesy Kimbap Tzuyu" Sana whispered.

"Momo unnie" Tzuyu called out because she thought the older girl got lost finding her room.

"We're here"

"Oh? What are you two doing here?" Tzuyu asked when she saw the two staring at the picture frames.

"I just saw the picture frames. It's really cute" Momo said and Tzuyu suddenly hugged Sana from behind and rested her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder causing for Momo to giggle while looking at them.

"Oh wait, I forgot that I'm hungry" Momo immediately exits the room because they are now cuddling and she's hungry to begin with.

"I actually want to put those photos on a larger frame but I realized that it's better if I put something more special on that kind of frame and display it on our room"  Tzuyu started, keeping her arms around Sana's waist. The younger girl is talking about wedding and family pictures in the future and put it on a large frame.

"You never failed to surprise me" Sana said, poking the younger girl's cheek. Her heart is beating out of her chest and she felt butterflies swarming on her stomach just by having this kind of moment.

"Anything for you, babylove" Tzuyu said and the latter tilted her head because Tzuyu is resting her chin on her shoulder. The older girl plump her lips and Tzuyu quickly placed a soft gentle kiss.

"I love you so much" Sana said as soon as they pulled away.

"I love you too" Tzuyu replied and they suddenly heard a slow clap from behind.

"I'm crying. This is such a good movie" Nayeon acted like she's crying, slowly leaning her head to Jeongyeon but the other girl nudge her.

"That's your karma for ruining our moment, unnie" Tzuyu exclaimed making Sana and Jeongyeon laugh.

"I really thought you're dancing Fantastic Baby again" Nayeon said causing for Jeongyeon to drag her girlfriend back in the living room.

"Fantastic Baby?" Tzuyu asked while frowning.

"You're fantastic baby" Sana said and now Tzuyu is totally confused. Sana read all their messages on their group chat awhile ago and she knows what they're talking about.

"I don't get it" Tzuyu said and Sana cupped her girlfriend's face.

"Let's go there. I'm hungry"

"You're hungry?" Sana smirked and Tzuyu glared at her.

"Your breakfast is not enough?" The older girl added.

"Don't tease me, Sana" Tzuyu said and now Sana is on the floor, laughing out loud because Tzuyu is blushing so hard.

"Stop it" Tzuyu held the latter's hands to help her stand up. She then wrap her right arm around Sana's shoulder and reach for her mouth to cover it because she can't stop laughing.

"Hahmbjnx"

"Cute" Tzuyu uttered as she sniffs Sana's hair.

After reaching the living room, they saw their friends watching a movie. The two just stared at each other, shrugging their shoulders from what they saw.

"Where's the food?" Tzuyu asked and Momo showed the last piece of pizza.

"We're almost done eating it" Momo admitted causing for Tzuyu to massage her head.

"So you only went here just to eat the food that you bought. Wow, amazing" she then started clapping her hands and Sana followed her.

"Amazing" Sana added.

"I thought you're done eating breakfast?" Chaeyoung asked and all the girls started laughing at her.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, Chae. Let me cook something for you guys" Tzuyu said. She then dragged Sana with her and now she's cooking with her girlfriend hugging her from behind.