DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jennie's POV

"ONNNIIIIII!!!!" Lisa shouted. "Wake up, wake up we have a performance at SBS Inkigayo later," she said. I quietly laughed, she didn't know I'm already awake.

"Heyyy Lisa, shut up, we're up," I heard Rosie.

That's why I went out of my room.

"Oohh okay unnies, sowwyyyy," she cutely said and went to the kitchen.

Hmmmm this baby doesn't deserve to be hurt.

~Time Skipped~

At Inkigayo Backstage...

"Guys five more minutes and you'll be on the stage." The staff reminded us we just all nodded and bowed to her.

Lisa went to me and hugged me.

"Jennie Unnie I'm nervous..." She whispered.

"It's okay Lisa, it's normal, just do your best at the stage, okay?" I said and she just nodded.

~After performing~

"Congrats girls, you nailed it, you slayed..." YG said, our boss, we got shocked and bowed to him.

"Kamsahamnida~" We all said in chorus.

"I need to go, you should change and eat somewhere to celebrate, once again congrats girls, I am very proud of you." He said and we smiled and bid our goodbye.

While walking at the corridor going back to our dressing room Lisa saw a great background to take pictures for the Blinks~

"Unnie, unnie, let's take a picture here." She said and we all agreed.

We struck a pose and our cameraman took us a picture.

Suddenly I notice those guys that are coming and I'm fixing my boots lace. I told them to give way because we were blocking the hallway. When I stood up I bumped into a man, luckily he got me before I fell on the floor.

And time stops, my world stops, and I'm so shocked.

After almost 3 years they all now seem happy and fine.

"I'm sorry." I said and moved backwards and we bowed at each other.

"Jennie let's go!" Jisoo Unnie shouted coldly.

I took a look at them for the last time, smiled and left.

***

Taehyung's POV

I saw a girl in the corridor taking pictures and I saw a girl who was fixing her lace. I couldn't see her face because her hair covered it but she looks familiar. Accidentally, she stood up and we bumped into each other. Good thing I got her before she fell down on the floor.

And my world stops... I'm shocked and happy because it's Jennie.

"Jennie let's go!" Jisoo noona shouted. I looked at Jin hyung and a sadness appeared in his eyes.

Jennie just took a look at us, smiled and left.

We were spacing out for a second. Not until RM hyung speaked.

"Let's go boys," He said.

We are now going home, we just came here to sign some things. We are now at the parking area.

"Onni, I'm so happy about our performance." Lisa happily said and she's jumping like a bunny and I notice Jungkook looking at her. The girls saw us. They just smiled and bowed to us and went inside their car.

"Even if it STILL hurts, I'm happy cause I saw here HAPPY without me." Jungkook said and went inside the car first.

When me and Jennie broke up, that is just the time that I realized who I have lost. I lost my life, my world, my Jenduekie.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Do I look okay?" I sarcastically said and a tear escaped. I hid it earlier when I saw her. I don't want her to see me cry. I wiped it away.

"We will get them back,"

"Easy to say Jiminie..." I said.

"But I won't give up." He said.

"I hope too." 

***

Rosie's POV 

Seeing him again made my world stop, when Jennie unnie bumped to Taehyung Oppa mine and Jimin's eyes met. And there's a tear forming in my eyes and it will escape any moment, so I walked away first and Lisa followed me. I just heard Jisoo Unnie is getting Jennie unnie. I know I've already moved on, cause it's been three freaking years!!!

But do I really do?

Did I already move on?

Cause when  I saw him it's not the anger that is back because it's the pain.

~When we are at Jeju Island we do things that we've never done before. I really love the banana boat experience cause the water splashes into my face and I just feel that its removing those pain I have suffered and suffering. We stayed for almost one year there and filmed our comeback song and went back to SEOUL. When we release it, luckily we have the same comeback date so all of the ratings have been divided too. And that time where we are called as the King and Queens of kpop third generation.~. 

That time I realized why it is needed to happen this time, that we need to meet again? that we need to see each other again. When we are all now moved on from what happened yesterday. But destiny is playing with us.

***

Jimin's POV

I'm here at my room looking at the picture of me and Rosie. A tear escaped from my eyes.

"It is still you, nothing changes. I want you back, I hope it is still me. I love you forever My Chaeyoung."

And I kissed and kept our picture.