DLMA 28: Trust Issues

(Its a long chapter, yeorubun! Im in mood and it goes too long, and I don't want to make it like part 1 & 2, so just be patient. Cause the chapter next to this will going to be exciting!)

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé's POV

We are now filming our comeback, we'll film it much early as expected. It supposedly in next two months, but the schedule is too tight that's why we prioritize this than our rest after our collaboration with Bangtan.

Its been two weeks since the last time we met. Im still a bit shocked and amazed by what did YG said.

He will allow us if ever we are in a relationship already. Its a good news for us, and yeah he's right were getting old.

Wanna know what happened in the restaurant last time?

~FLASHBACK~

When Bang PD said Bangtan will be having a collaboration with other girl group again, Im not that aware that it will be this fast. I saw Jimin looked at me but I just looked at the foods in front of me. I rather eat foods than to talk to you right now, Jiminie!

Im not his girlfriend, but why does Im acting weird?

When the time is so close to midnight, our managers and staffs and even our boss decided to go home. But we BTS and BLACKPINK didn't even have a plan to go home.

We just bid our goodbye's to them and decided to stay for more minutes in the restaurant.

Lisa goes out and Jungkook followed her.
(LISKOOK MOMENT)
Lisa's POV

Yahhh! Lalisa! Why are you acting like that in front of Jungkook! Are you jealous!? No Im not jealous!!!

Aghhhh!  Im going to be crazy by those thoughts.

Suddenly someone hugged me from the back.

I smell his scent and I know that its him.

I try to removed his arms to my waist. But he just even made it tighter.

"Hey, Lisayah..." He said calmly.

But Im not answering him.

"Aren't you going to talk to me...?" He said sadly. "Hey, Lisa. Look" and he made me face him.

I can see how sad he is by his eyes.

I feel bad too.

"I promise not to go near to those girls, or any reactions to them. I'll promise to stay behave when your away from me. I won't repeat the same mistake again, Lisa. I won't." He said and pulled me into a hug.

I decided to speak.

"I just..., I just can't get ma-my self..." And by that he released me from his hug. "I just can't get my self of being jealous even though I don't have rights, Im not your girlfriend. Were just friends and Im acting strange... Sheezzz!" I said, im also irritated at what I am acting right now.

He laughed and pinched my nose.

"Listen, Lisa. The moment I tell you 'I love you' you have the rights to be jealous. Okay?" He asked me.

"But you never told me you love me." I said.

"I did. Everytime your sleeping. Your preoccupied. Your performing. Your doing things. Every moment I tell you I love you. And now, even though we doesn't have the mutual feelings yet, Im happy and much more confident cause now, I know that your dating ban is not that serious anymore." He said.