DLMA 50: KIMA

Jisoo's POV

"Are you sure unnie? You're fine today?" Jennie asked me for the nth time.

"Jennn, chill. Im fineee!!!" I said.

"Whatever happen just tell us if you need something okay unnie?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah yeah girls, calm down. We should go now were going late." I said.

"Oh let's go..." Rosé said.

Everything between us seems normal and fine again, no ackwardness at all, I remember a lot of things now, or I can say, everything? Having a RETROGADE MEMORY LOSS is not that easy as it look like, but me being me I want everything rush, so I pushed my brain to remember everything, and the doctor said what I did is really a matter of death or being alive, but hopefully I made. I did.

So now going in KIMA with no ackwardness and questions inside me, to ask who is that a lot of times, maybe its also good that I did what I have done, atleast for now its much easier for me.

***
(At the Red Carpet)

"Let's all welcome, BLACKPINK!!!" The host said.

"Dul set..." I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo BLACKPINK imnida!!!" We all said.

"You girls really look pretty at your outfit..." The host said and complimented us.

"Kamsahamnida~" we all said in chorus.

"I heard you have a big announcement later..." The host said and smile at us.

"Yeah, we have, and I know this announcement will bring a lot of emotions, but we promise to make you guys proud..." I said and smile at the media.

No one knows that I got into accident, I got a memory loss, cause YG make it sure that no one will know about my condition, so they are not aware of what happened to me. Only my family, my friends, Jin and the rest of BTS know.

"We should really wait for it, and besides goodluck on your performance later girls!!! Hit us with that ddu du ddu du~" The host said and sing our song.

"Kamsahamnidaaa~" we said and bow at her.

"Ohhhh, Bangtan is also here to slay the carpet!!!" The host shouted and we all look at our left side, they are here, looking elegant at their suit, waiting for us to go down the stage.

"Let's go unnies..." Lisa whispered to us.

And we are taking the stair going down from the stage when the media shouted.

"Please stay, for a picture together!!! Pleaseeee!!!" They all said.

Jennie gave us a smile and whispered to us.

"Let's just do it girls, this would be the last time though..." She said and we all nodded at her.

"What a perfect matchhh!!!" The host said and squeeled.

After that so called "group picture with them" we went out of the stage and give them the time to have some little chit chat with the host.

We make our way to the idol's table, and found our friends there.

"Jisooo!!!!" Seulgi unnie shouted.

"Annyeong?" I asked them.

"Do you remember us?" Yeah they know what happened. Only them and twice.

"Of courseee!!!" I said and laugh at them.

"Unnie are you now okay???" Yeri asked me.

"Im pretty fine, yeriii!!!" I said.

We have some talks until the event started we are sitting with them again, and the twice table is just near us, when I say near just besides us, okay???

The program started and some group are done performing, the last five performance will be, Red Velvet, Twice, EXO, Blackpink and BTS.

After what happened to Kai and Jennie's issue, each one of us are avoiding them or any other interaction with them. And glad that Kai is not here, he's not going to attend that's what Suho said to Irene unnie.

Cause he's embarassed about what he did to Jennie, and can't even face her.

We also have a dance number together with Twice and Red Velvet for the first time in many years.

Awarding happened and we got four awards for tonight, BTS got seven though, and we are all now in the backstage preparing for our dance number with our friends, after that BTS and EXO will perform together, and then after their performance the Red Velvet will have their stage.

***

(After Two Hours)

"Before this night ends, we would like to invite BLACKPINK here on stage, they have something to tell you guys!!!" The host said.

We just finished our performance and got some rest, and now were announcing what the future lead us to.

"Dul set..."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink imnida~"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chaeyoung imnida~"

"Annyeong Blinkue, Kim Jennie imnida~"

"Blinkueeee and to the other fandom, Lalisa imnida~"

"Chikin chikinnnn, Kim Jisoo imnida~"

Everyone looked so confused, they seem have some puzzled thoughts, we gave them a smile before I started to talk.

"Everyone, listen to us please..." Our friends, the other idols, BTS, those fans, the hosts and everyone here in this dome listen to us, a silent atmosphere.

(Please play STAY by BLACKPINK)

"Everyone... We started in this industry, not expecting everything we have right now... Not expecting how far we'll come, how far we'll go. Everything went by so fast, that we didn't even recognize we got some offer..." I smiled and look at Jennie.

Our maknae line are already crying, that made some fans cry too.

"Blinkue... Don't cry please..." Jennie started and gave them a gummy smile she have. "We need to go to U. S. for a year or two...?" And the crowd started to yell "NO!!!" our friends got shocked and some of our friends are crying.

We gave them a bright smile, I look at the table of BTS and I just can see a blank face from them.

"Ssshhhh..." Jennie said and a tear escaped from her eyes. "We didn't know that we could make it to debut in U. S. it is just one of our dream, and now, who knows, we will able to make it. And this is all because of you... Thank you our Blinks!!!" Jennie said.

"We promise to make you guys proud, we promise to promote our industry well, not just our group. We promise to comeback, blinkue!!! We'll keep you in our hearts forever, we were just apart by distance but never in heart!" Rosé said while crying.

And lastly she gave the mic to Lisa. Lisa get it and sobbed before she speak.

"Its so hard to left the country that we treated as our home for the past years..." And then she wiped her tears. "Its so hard to let everyone of you go... But I promise, we promise to comeback with a pride, we will make you proud. Saranghae everyone!!!" Lisa ended.

"For now, its a goodbye?" I said.

"NO!!!!!" Everyone shouted but we just gave them a small smile.

"Dul set..."

"Blackpink imnida, kamsahamnida~" we bowed ninety degree for them and after that we hug each other and comfort each other.

"We will make it, okay?" I told them and gave them a smile of assurance.

Everyone is crying, even our friends. We went out of the stage and they hug us.

"Goodluck on your new journey girls... Make us proud okay???" Irene unnie said while crying.

"Congratulations girls! So proud of you, for this achievements!" Nayeon said and we make a group hug.

Congrats to us!!! 12k readers!!! Thanks fammm!!! Love you all!!!