DLMA 21: A Mess

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

We know they are so pissed right now! If Jisoo unnie didn't pulled Jin oppa to go back to our hotel rooms they won't go back unless they'll break those bastards faces.

I feel so safe earlier when Jungkook was there to protect me.

"Jungkook..." I called him.

I was on his back following him, he's really pissed. While my unnies also following those boys who are still angry.

But... Jungkook ignored me.

"That's what I am telling you Jisoo!" Jin oppa yelled.

And Jisoo unnie bowed her head.

"Mianhe (sorry)." That's what only Jisoo unnie said.

We are now going to the elevator, going back to our hotel room.

"Its funny that your not even wearing a bikini but still some guys is interested to you girls."Jimin oppa sarcastically said and sarcastically laughed.

"Jimin-yah. Sorryyy..." Chaeyoung unnie said.

But Jimin oppa ignored him and didn't even bother to look at her.

I can saw how Chaeyoung unnie feel sad, about her being ignored.

"Sorry and thank you..." I heard Jennie unnie said to Taehyung oppa.

We're now entering the elevator. Me and Jungkook is in the back still he's not talking to me.

"For what?" I heard Taehyung oppa coldly reply to Jennie unnie.

"Sorry for what happened earlier and thank you for saving us, saving me..." Jennie unnie said, I know everyone heard it because were too quiet here inside the elevator.

Taehyung oppa just nodded and didn't reply that made Jennie unnie sighed.

"Kookie.... pleaseee... notice me..." I said and looked at him.

Im not used to received a cold treatment from him.

Finally! He looked at me.

"What?" He emotionless asked.

"Sorry... Im sorry..." And bowed my head.

And he didn't answer me again, he just looked at me and looked away.

"Ah-ahmmm... Its too early, but its also good cause you guys can still prepare and fix yourself, we will be having a dinner later at REST-O-RAN, it sounded weird right? But that's the restaurant name." And RM oppa chuckled but no one laugh as well. And he just continue what he is saying. "So later, at eight o'clock at the evening were going to leave, you still have two hours to prepare, wear something casual." He said and go out of the elevator as we reached our hotel room floor.

And when we are at the front of our room rapper line of bangtab said their "see you later" but those boys just ignored them and go directly to their room.

While us we jusy nodded and smile a bit to them.

Aisshhh... What happened to the world!?

"Go and get ready girls!" Jisoo unnie commanded.

"But wait unnie... How can we fix the situation?" I asked worriedly.

"Unnie, as what I observed earlier they got some bruises in their hands, because they punch those guys really hard, specially Jimin and Taehyung..." Rosé said.