DLMA 29: After a Month

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jungkook's POV

"BOSS! Are you even serious! ? With all kpop girl group why do we need to collaborate!?" Namjoon Hyung yelled.

"Hyung, calm down." I said.

"RM you need to collaborate with them... You need to understand why." Bang PD said.

"Actually, we can even ignore this collaboration, and you can't even give us a reason of why do we need to collaborate with them. I can't get you, boss. I do respect you, but this is too much. Where's our rights as an idol? You can say no to them-"

"I can't." Rm got cutted.

"Whyyy!?" This time Suga hyung raised his voice.

"Your disrespecting me already, Bangtan." Bang PD said.

"Your making us disappointed to you, boss. You know how they treated us, you know how they disrespect us. And you also tell us to avoid them. But now, you want us to have a collaboration with them. I can't belive you, boss. I can't belive this." Jin Hyung said.

"Give us enough reason, and also wait for our decision. Sorry boss, I excuse my self and my hyungs, talk to us soon if you can give us the reason we want." I said and guided my hyung to go out to Bang PD's office.

Specially Namjoon hyung, he's so pissed right now.

We reached our van, and Suga hyung decided to drive.

"Hyung, calm down." I said.

"If it is just me, Im cool with it. But guys remember. We just have finished a collaboration with BLACKPINK, and after what happened between us in the past are now settled and the most important is you guys," he pointed me, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin Hyung. "You guys are now okay and happy with them. I trust you guys, but I can't trust those girls!" Namjoon hyung said.

So he is worried about us? And about our settled relationship with Blackpink... 

Yeah I admit, this set up is driving me crazy. Cause I know that Lisa will be jealous about this.

But I thanked Namjoon hyung for fighting about this collaboration for us.

"Thanks, hyung." Jimin hyung said.

"I got your back." Namjoon hyung said and smiled.

If ever this collaboration continue I hope that this collaboration won't be the reason of why our girls will move away from us, again.

Suddenly Lisa called me.

"Helloooo! Miss me?" I teased and asked her.
***
Lisa's POV

"Unnieeee!!! We don't have any groceries hereeee!" Rosé Unnie said to Jisoo unnie.

And then Jisoo unnie check the refrigerator and our food storage.

"Ooh-ooh we need to go to supermarket." Jisoo unnie said.

"But unnie, the malls are too far from our house we need to drive to be there, but the problem is our managers can't drive us today. They have a meeting with Sangjangnim." Jennie unnie said.

"Hmmmm... What about, unnie call YG tell him that we are out of food, and we need to buy some." Rosé unnie suggested.

"And then?" Jennie unnie asked.

"I'll call Jungkook!" I said.

"That's a good idea though, we haven't see them for almost a month since they are busy having some collaboration to other girl group and us early preparing for our comeback. This buying grocery with them, can be a short reunion. HAHA" Jisoo unnie said.