DLMA 58: We Don't Care

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Jennie's POV

Here we are in the best years of our lives
With no way of knowing when the wheel'll stop spinning
'Cause we don't know where we're going

And here we are on the best day of our lives
And it's a go, let's make it last, so cheers you all to that
'Cause this moment's never coming back

I used to know her brother but I never knew I loved her
'Til the day she laid her eyes on me
Now I'm jumping up and down, she's the only one around
And she means every little thing to me

I've got your picture in my wallet
And your phone number to call it
And I miss you more whenever I think about you

Having a soundtrip here in my van, and FM Static's MOMENT OF TRUTH is playing.

Currently its three o'clock in the afternoon, Im on my way on a prescon, I together with Kim Taehyung, yes Taehyung, were hosting a show. When YG and BIGHIT released this, it blew up the social media.

And yeah, were good, before I left, we clear things out to us, and were good friends, really good friends.

When we saw each other in the wedding of Dara unnie and GD oppa, he didn't hesitated to made a beso with me. And that got the attention of our friends. We have the same table with them that time.

Were good, were all good, what happened in the past, remain in the past. Only Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa is not talking to each other. They still didn't figure things out.

And Im so happy also, for Jimin and Rosé, when they came back to the reception area they really seems happy, and they deserved that. They are the hurted ones here in this story, they deserve so much happiness.

Jungkook and Lisa were good since the last week they talked. But yet, I don't think they are ready, for now. But it will, soon.

"Were here, Jennie!" Manager unnie said.

I fix my clothes and look at the mirror, 'lets go jendeuk'I mouthed to myself.

When I went down to the van, flashes welcomed me, of course what's new, but another van also arrived and Kim Taehyung went down.

I look at him and he did the same thing, we smiled to each other, and he go closer to me.

"Hi!!!" He mouthed.

"Hi!!!" I said.

He gave me the bouquet of flowers he was holding.

"For me?" I asked.

"Obviously" He said and chuckled.

"Oh thank youuu!" I said and gave him a beso.

"Your always welcome!" He said.

The camera still flashes and we let them take a picture of us. Until he told me something.

"Ms Chanel Ambassador, please tell chanel to get me also, were both wearing chanel right now, and Im not payed here.." He said and that made me laughed.

I distance myself from him and yeah, he's right! Were both wearing chanel outfits right now!

"Oh don't worry! I'll tell them HAHAHA" I said still laughing.

"That enough Ms. Kim, let's go inside." He said when he noticed Im making fun of him.

He pulled me and hold my hands, at first I didn't move and I look at our hands, he looked at me and just smile at me.

Maybe its time for us to be happy.

I also smiled at him, and hold his hand tighter.

I don't care on what will media tell us, we won't depend on people this time.

~~~
LAST FEWWWW!!!

~Author