DLMA 26: DUALITY

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jennie's POV

Now were here on Inkigayo stage, performing and competing to other idols for our collaboration, this collaboration is not just a simple collaboration, we are called BLACKBANGTAN it looks like were a one group. Its first time in the making that a group from a collabed will compete in a show.

Now were practicing and later it will be filmed.

Our song was entitled as "DUALITY" its gives a lot of meaning, half of the lyrics was written by the BANGTAN'S RAPPER LINE. They are so smart, I love the lyrics.

"DUALITY" duality of love, person, problems, describing or comparing two things, like heart and mind. When we release the official music video yesterday which we worked hard.

We break our own records as individual group. Its still not twenty four hours since we uploaded it, but its already reached a half of hundred million views, and those fans of us has a goal to reached hundred million views in just twenty four hours, and for now they still have more than six hours.

"Oh oh oh!!!" Jisoo unnie shouted.

"Waeyo???" Jhope oppa asked.

"We already reached seventy-five million views!!!" Jisoo unnie said.

And we all jumped as we heard the news.

"All of those hardworks, worked out."

Suddenly its Taehyung who whispered to my ears.

"Yeah! Its all worth it!" I said happily to him.

And he just laughed.

"And now! Let's welcome! BLACKBANGTAN with their collaboration song "DUALITY"!!!" the host said and we go now to stage and settled ourselves.

Our first formation was, Lisa in the very middle with Jhope on her left, Jungkook on her right Jimin on her back left side while Taehyung on her back right side. Followed by me and Rosé, in the middle of us there is Yoongi, and at the last line will be the oldest with the leader. the first verse will be me and Taehyung, followed by Lisa and Jungkook, a rap from Jhope oppa. And in the chorus Jimin and Rosé will be in the middle.

The second verse was started by Suga, Jhope, and Rm oppa with me and Lisa cause its the rap part, after the long rap part, its Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa time to shine. And then Rosé and Jimin will hit the high notes with Jungkook, while Lisa will lowered her voice. After the high notes, we need to sing it solemly cause its near to the end, first its me, followed by Taehyung, Jisoo unnie, Jin oppa and all of us and made our last position.

The Rapper Line sitting in the front, Jimin and Rosé leaning at each other's back, while Jungkook's arm was on Lisa's shoulders and they are both smiling widely. Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa resting to each other's forehead, while me was being back hugged by Taehyung.

"And now were announcing the winner for this week..." The host said. "This week... BLACKBANGTAN WON!!!" The host happily said and then congratulated us.

We pushed RM oppa to get the award and give some speech.

"Uhm... Thank you for this award, and thank you for voting! ARMYs and BLINKs, especially to those ARMYLINKs, Thank you so so much!" RM oppa said.

Then Jhope oppa continued it.

"Those hardworks, pain and sweats are all worth it! We need to give you an amazing song, and those feedbacks, it really means a lot to us! Kamsahamnida~" Jhope oppa said.

"Ahmmm, thank you to our, companies, managers, hair and make up stylist, staffs, friends, families and of course to our fans, ARMYs and BLINKs not just in Korea but also internationally... This award is nothing without you guys, so thank you thank you so much." Rosé ended.

"One last time, for this week." RM oppa said. "Hana dul set, We Are~"

"BLACKBANGTAN, KAMSAHAMNIDA~" We all said in chorus.

"Woahhh! Congrats BTS and BLACKPINK, your MV is now number one trending worldwide in just twenty one hours you guys already reached ninety seven million views! Congratulationin advance! See you next week, yeorubun!" The host said.

"Nyeongan!!!" Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa said in chorus then laughed.

And now were doing a encore.

Talking to some fans while singing live. Then suddenly Rosé cried when she and Jimin sang the chorus.

Maybe she's just too happy and overwhelmed cause despite off all the busy days we already finished those MV SHOOTING and now we won an award.

Jimin rushly hugged her that made fan screamed!

"Yahhh! Guys! Don't scream!" Jimin said laughing.

And then he saw Rosé wiping her tears, so he do it for her. That made the fans screamed even more.

And then Rosé smile again to the fans.

At the other part of the stage there's the main rapper, rapping to our part. They are the best.

Then Jungkook and Lisa captured my sight. I saw them taking picture of them. That one is really great, Lisa's picture was taken by Jungkook. And Jungkook's picture was taken by Lisa, I go closer to them and talked to them.

"I'll help you two, go strike a pose with the fans." I said. And then suddenly Jungkook kissed Lisa's cheek and she got shocked and their picture goes out well.

"Yahhh kookieyahhh!" Lisa said and punched him in the chest. Jungkook just laughed at her and pull her into a hug.

They didn't even notice that the mic is still on, so the fans screamed louder.

"Pshhh. Stop that "LisKook", here's your photo" I said and emphasize the word Liskook.

"Thanks Noona." Jungkook said.

The fans screamed again and I wonder why? So as soon as I turn to go to the center stage someone hugged me tightly.

"Tae-Taehyung?" I asked.

"Yes I am." He said.

And I know Jungkook is taking as a picture.

Taehyung made me face the camera, but I got shy so I covered my face.

"Aghhh! So cute!" He said. And kissed the side of my forehead that madr me blushed.

"TAENNIE SARANGHAEEEE" The fans shouted.

"Nado Saranghaeeee!!!" Taehyung shouted too.

And he's so cute that's why I laughed.

"Aha! I made you laughed. Yieeeee" Taehyung said to me.

So I just look at him and smile.

Your duality suits you.