DLMA 48: Unnie...

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Jisoo's POV

(This is a throwback, two months ago)

Finally got my driver's license!!! After a month? Im not sure lmaooo!!!

I already have my plans once I got my license, I already told my parents that I'll by my own car at first they told me that they'll but it for me but I said no. Im thankful, im beyond thankful for their offer but its already too much, I can buy it on my own so why not? I don't want to always depend my needs to my parents specially when I can buy it for my own and on my own.

I went to one of the famous car seller, and bought my new car!!!

And bought a polar white mercedes benz, i really love it and it attracts me so I bought it.

If im not mistaken its now the last day of our first month vacation, since then Rosé's been inactive in instagram and nowhere to be found, Jennie is having a good time with her family and friends, Lisa is going everywhere in Thailand cause she sai...

If im not mistaken its now the last day of our first month vacation, since then Rosé's been inactive in instagram and nowhere to be found, Jennie is having a good time with her family and friends, Lisa is going everywhere in Thailand cause she said she wants to enjoy this three months vacation. But I told them that they should be here a week before that three months end.

And they promise me that they'll come back here for sure. But still no communication with Rosé, we don't know when she'll comeback? Or is she still coming back...?

(After two weeks)

Now I wanna go to a roadtrip again this is what I am doing for two weeks now, at first I hesitate cause Im new to this activity, but when the days go on I learn how to drive it more relax and more good than the past days.

Earlier I woke up like im feeling something that's not good, I feel like its a bad thing. Also I had a nightmare, there's a lady inside a car, she's having a call in someone on her phone, she's having fun and letting out a loud laughs, but then she didn't saw it coming, a big ten wheeler truck lost its break and can't stop the truck, its a red light on the trucks way and green light on the girl's way, the moment she started driving again the car can't stop its speed and bump on the girls car, the girl' is now showering her blood on its own body, a happy earlier is now a unconcious girl.

That made me woke up, its a bad nightmare, its a bad sign. Who ever that girl in my dreams is should take care of her self.

(After a few minutes)

Now Im on my way in the park I wanna go jogging, I feel like Im getting heavier lmao! The traffic lights turn to red light so I stop and wait for it to turn green, and then someone called me, its jennie!!! Oh how I miss talking with this girl!

Jendeukie Calling....

"Unnie where are you?" She asked.

"Hey Jendeuk is that the way you tell me you miss me?" I asked her and then laughed.