DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.

(I made a new oneeee!!! I don't like the previous DLMA 36 its cutted and I hate it cause I give all my best for that part and I just noticed It didn't published as a full chapter. And that made me sad, that made me 'even' think to take a hiatus for a mean time but I remember my readers, and I can't bring you down. Soooooo!!! Here's a another chapterrr!!! This chapter made me cryyyyy!!! Hope you like it.)

(And thank youuuu for 7k readersss!!!)

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jisoo's POV

Is it too much If I hate him?

Is it too much If I dont want to see him?

After that vlive he texted me, but I didn't answer any of it.

I am being too much?

I am making him suffer?

Do you think Im selfish?

***
Earlier we had a talk and Rosé decided to let Jimin go before his day, yeah it is a hard decision for her, knowing how much she loves Jimin, but she's not saying it vocally.

And then the girls agree with that idea, I should be too, I need to do this, we need to do this.

After that talk we went to our own rooms, I don't want to cry of course, I am not use to it, Im not use to show weakness, I am used to be the strongest. I shouldn't cry...

I get my phone and play games, this is the only way for me to forget those problems for a mean time, Im too focused when someone called and I didn't even look who it is but I just click the answer button cause Im very angry, I failed my mission in my game that can help me to level up!!!

"Whattt!???" I shouted angrily.

I heard someone sighed, I know him, I know its him.

Hayysss Jisoo!! You are supposed to be ignoring him, his text, his calls, his prescence but what you just have doneee!??? Aishhhh jinjaaa!? Kim Jisoo!? After those days you avoid him you will just answer him immediately!? Cause you're idiot you dont even look at the phone name before you answer it.

Im actually thinking to end up the call, but I heard him talk.

"Jisoo... Sorry for disturbing you but can I have you even just for tomorrow? Seems you are very angry at me, Im so sorry Chu... Im so sorry... That Vlive is a bullsh*t-"

"Yes it is, Kim Seokjin." I said without any emotions.

"So-sorry..." He said trembling. "You know how much I love you right?" He asked.

I am not sure Seokjin, I am not sure. I don't even know if you really have a feelings for me. If you really love me. I don't know, Seokjin. I. Dont. Really. Know. Im confused, please, leave me.

(Please play Malibu Nights by LANY)

"Jisoo please... Just for tomorrow.. I need you, I really need you, specially right now... You know what Jisoo.. I feel really weak right now, I feel so useless right now... Im the oldest here for pete's sake but I act so childish right now... I don't even want to talk to someone right now... Here I am locking my self in my room-"

"Seokjin, you don't need to abuse your self, c'mon-"

"Shhh.. Pleaseee... Let me. Let me talk... Five minutes, after that you can do or say what ever you want..." He said.

That made me shut up.

"You know how to feel that Im just dealing on my own...? That everything surrounds me feel like a mess, like Im just cheering myself up? Cause honestly... For now we specially me, I just want to rest for a month maybe... After that collaboration with your group it brings me a feeling like heaven that I just want to lie low first, and appreciate those days, cause all the hardworks really payed off. And also there's a bonus, our relationship not romantically with you girls are now much better than the way you treated us before, before when we are so stupid to let go of girls like you... " i heard him let out of a deep sigh.