DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN

(AUTHOR'S POV: JUST A BREAK BEFORE ANOTHER HEART BREAKING CHAPTERRR!!! THE COMEBACK OF THOSE QUEENS AND KINGS ARE JUST REALLY  AMAZING Y'ALL! LET'S SUPPORT THE BOTH OF THEMMM! LET'S KEEP ON STREAMING KILL THIS LOVE AND BOY WITH LUV FOR OUR KING AND QUEENS! LET'S BE ONE FOR THEM! AND THE COACHELLA IS JUST SO FREAKING LITTT!!! IM GOING CRAZYYY!!! APRIL 12 IS REALLY SUCH A BLESSING!)

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

Im here at my bed... Disobeying what our boss ordered us... Im using my secret social media account... Scrolling up, scrolling down is what I am literally doing, not until my eyes landed on one of an article here at Instagram...

(MOMOLAND and BTS are rumored to have a collaboration this monthhh! Cause BTS were spotted earlier at the front of MOMOLAND's entertainment going inside. And fans got some chill about this collaboration!)

c o m m e n t s...
BANGLAND: YEZZZZ THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FORRR

SONYEONDANLAND:KING AND QUEENS!

ARMYLINK: GIRLLL KING AND QUEENS? REALLY?

BANGPINK: REALLY? COLLABORATION? MAKE SURE IT WILL BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE DUALITY ERA

ARMYxBANGTAN:NOT THAT FAN OF SHIP BUT WHAT THE!? I NEED A GOOD COLLAB AFTER WHAT BLACKPINK AND BTS DID, THEY BROKE ALL OF THEIR RECORDS, SO BETTER GIVE ME A DAMN GOOD COLLABORATION.

ARMYLICIOUS: I HATE EVERYTIME MY BOYS GET TOO ATTACHED TO GIRL IDOLS BUT WHAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR DUALITY ERA WAS JUST SO FU*KING LITTT!!!

ARMYSINCE13': HIGH EXPECTATIONS.

LISKOOK: ONLY LISA FOR JUNGKOOK! ONLY MAIN SHIP!

NANKOOK: YEZZZ NANCY AND JUNGKOOK INTERACTIONS!!!

Stop it Lisaaa!!!

Stop hurting yourself!!! I check my clock and found out its already late, but still I can't sleep...

"Let's bid a goodbye to them for the last time... So that before we comeback we are perfectly fine... Hopefully..."

What Jennie unnie said was keep on playing inside my head, I think I really need to decide now... Its now or never...

I don't know how to end this, I know that It will going to be hard...

My phone light up as I received a message unexpectedly...

(Please play When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars)

From:My Golden Bunnyyyy
        ~Lisa... Its been few days... since the day we last talked, and honestly, I miss you. I really do. I miss everything about you... The way you smile, laughed, cry because of happiness, I miss to hold your hands, to hug your waist, to pull your wrist... I miss the way you talk to me like your day is not complete without talking to me... Cause it suddenly change... I feel it... I can see it... Your so cold... You didn't even bother to text me, Lisa... I know I've hurted you... I now I've cause you to much pain... But I don't know what did I have done in this life for me to have a second chance... Im still in my precious imagination but God gave me a beautiful creation... Talk to me pleaseee.... Even just for five minutes... I just really want to see you... I miss you badly my Lalisaaa, my Royal bunny... I love you... Can you please meet me tomorrow at the park? Near in you dorm... Please Lisa even just for a second let me see you... I want to see you when I am still your man...