DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

Today is the last day of their tour, and finally it came to its end, finally its the last one.

This tour is a five months preparation only, after they talked to their company, they started to plan everything and which country they are going, they did that for a month, for the second month, their outfits is being planned, a lot of outfits is on the process, at the same time they are writing songs that will be inside of this COLOVE TOUR.

They have 24 songs in the album, their collab songs and their groups songs.

On the third month, they started recording those songs day and night, on the third week of the third month till the first week of the fourth month they are practicing their dance steps.

And the staffs are also working on their album.

On the second week of the fourth month, they released the COLOVE ALBUM, in the third week they released the schedule of the places of their COLOVE TOUR, in the fourth week they released the album photo concepts.

The tickets selling started in Seoul at the third week of the fifth month.

And they've been practicing to the rest of the fifth month.

Today is their last performance, a lot of people came, TWICE, RED VELVET some of EXO and GOT members is present in the arena.

And also some rookie groups and other generations groups is also present.

They are here to witness the greatest TOUR of all.

The lights started to turn of and screens started to play, and all of the fans is screaming.

"5...4...3...2...1!!! UP!!!" the stage director shouted and Blackpink and Bts went to the stage with smile flashes on their face and their song started playing.

The main track of their COLOVE ALBUM is "WERE HAPPY".

They started performing and after three songs they all bow their heads and started introducing their self.

"DUL SET!" RM started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, BLACKBANGTAN imnida!" And the fans started screaming.

And they just can't  do nothing but smile.

Seeing hundred thousand of people here to gather to watch their last performance is too satisfying, seeing the pink and purple ocean is too much happiness.

"Annyeonghaseyo, RM imnida, let's have drama later, not now were just starting." and the rest of the squad laughed. "Just wanna say hi to my fiance over their, hi loveee!" he said and Jihyo flashed to the screen hiding behind Sana.

"Good evening everyone! Hope you all enjoy this night! Im your hope, your my hope, Momo's hope, Im Jhope, Hi luvieee!" Jhope said and smiled and pointed Momo.

Momo just waved at the camera.

"Wassup everyone! Agust D here! Enjoy the rest of the night! Hiiiii to my beautiful fiance  ove there, hi babeee!" Suga sais smiling widely.

And Nayeon flexing her ring to the camera.

"Its so quiet, you guys are shocked? Yes BTS' rapper line is all engaged, hahaha by the way Im Seokjin, nice to see you all here tonight." Seokjin said while laughing.

"Annyeonggg! Jimin imnida, your mochi is happy to see everyone here tonight, even our families and friends!" Jimin said.

"Thank you for the endless support everyone! Im Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung shortly said.