DLMA 5: Fan Request

Typhographical Errors | Grammatical Errors Ahead

Jisoo's POV

I'm checking my IG account and there's a lot of updates. We're all over social media, and most of it is our interaction with BTS. It is really a big deal huh? There's a picture of us receiving the SATI award that was posted by the SMA management. And those fans are getting wilder. And there's a lot of comments. 

From... 

BtsxBlackpinkForever: Collaboration please.... 

TaenniegersShipper: Wanna have a collaboration of BTS and BLACKPINK. Please make it possible. 

LisKookOfficial: BlackBangtanxArmyLink ❤

RoséMinchipmunkie: YG and Bang PD please... 

JinSooOfficial: King and Queens deserves a collaboration. 

I told you fans are getting wilder.

I just scrolled up and down my newsfeed and read some comments. But when Rosé shouted she all got our attention. 

"Unnieeee and Lisayahhh!!! Come here, faster!!!" She shouted. 

"Eyy chill, what's going on?" Jennie asked. 

"YG wants to talk to us." She said and waved her phone. 

She put it on a loud speaker for us to hear it. 

"Good Morning girls." He said. 

"Goodmorning Papa Yg..." Lisa said and we all burst into laughter and also YG. 

"Okay girls enough, so I called you guys to let you know that... You're going to have a collaboration with the BTS!!!" He said excitedly. 

"WHATTT!!!???" We all shouted. 

"Oh on... Why didn't you seem happy?" He asked. 

"Boss, you know about our past..." I explained. 

"Yeah right, but girls it's already years ago... Just do it for me and for the company. But if you really don't want it to be okay I understand..." He said sadly. 

"No, no were in." I said. 

And they all look at me. I mouthed 'I'll explain later'

"Greattt!!! You need to go here before twelve. Okay???" He asked. 

"Okay boss" we said. 

Rosé ended up calling. 

"Unnie why did you do that?" Jennie asked. 

"I did that for us, we can't disappoint Mr. Yg'' I explained. "And also let's be professional, just think that this for Mr. Yg, for the Company and for the fans." I said and walked to my room. "Get ready girls, we need to go to our entertainment." I said. 

After an hour we are now heading on our way... 

We headed to YG's office. And when we got there they were already here and seemed excited and happy.