DLMA 17: Bed

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jennie's POV

Aghhh!!! I'm so tired... We're here at the front of the elevator waiting for it to go down and we'll go up to our hotel room on the 20th floor. I leaned my head on Taehyung's shoulder. He's bringing my luggage.

"Tired???" He asked me.

I just nod at him. And close my eyes we're here waiting for the elevator.

He just kissed the top of my head.

And then I smiled. He also did.

And when the elevator's already in front of us, I started to walk. But I'm on Taehyung's side.

"You two... Stop being sweet..." Jhope Oppa said.

And all of them laughed. I feel like I blushed.

"Ssshhhh..." Taehyung stopped them. "Don't listen to them." He said.

I just nodded.

When we reached the 20th floor everyone went out immediately, and me and Taehyung were in the last row.

"Can you bring it?" I asked him, referring to my luggage.

"Of course I can." He said.

"Its heavy, I can help you." I said and tried to get my luggage to him. But he moved it to his side and put his one arm on my shoulder.

"Like what you said, it's heavy. I won't let you bring this." He said.

"Awww, thank youuu." I said.

"For my Queen..." He said.

And then we already found our rooms. Those Rapper Line oppa go to their room first.

"Hey, take care of those girls, we're going in." RM oppa reminded them.

"Of course, Hyunggg!" Jungkook said.

And then they opened our room.

Woahhh!!!

There's a two queen size bed and there's also a veranda, a big toilet room, a 70 inches TV, a crystal clear lampshade and the most highlighted in this hotel is the 'Real Gold Chandelier'. WOAHHHH

"Do all the rooms look similar?" Lisa asked.

"Maybe it is." Rosé answered.

"Ooh, come on boys, let's check our room." Jin Oppa said.

"Hey you! Seokjin! Rest." Jisoo unnie said.

"But I'll just put my luggage and come back here to help you." Oppa Jin explained.

"I can handle myself. You need to rest. Go sleep." Jisoo unnie said.

"Okay, byeee, love youuu" and Jin oppa run using the connected door.

Ooh yeah I'm still not checking this area. So I'm curious?

OOHHH!!! WOAHHH!!!

There's a salad set here and a ref...

"Hey jennieyahhh, before we go to Jeju next week, kindly put some of your things in my luggage cause your luggage is too heavy for you..." Taehyung said.

"Uhmmmm, I'll try." I said.

"Yahoo!!! Jennieyah!!!" He shouted.

"Okay, okay. Yes boss." I said.