DLMA 27: Separated

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jin's POV

After our first win in Inkigayo we never been lose, in any competition. Its fun winning the same award with them, not in winning but competing with them. Of course who wan to be in a competition between the person you love, right?

Right after we won we celebrated it in a restaurant just a simple celebration, I know speacially Jimin wants to drink an alcohol everytime we are at the restobar but when he's with Rosé he doesn't even mouthed an alcohol.

So funny, right? He can even change just for Rosé.

Ever since Jungkook and Lisa parted, Jungkook never go to a bar anymore, maybe because he got traumatized of what happened. Even though in a restobar he hesitated to go inside, but Lisa just always pull him.

And Jennie and Taehyung, this time I can say they are really matured. Like they don't have any label yet they have each other. It looks like they are going back from where they started. Getting to know each other thingy, and they really deserve a second chance.

Those boys, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, let's also include RM, Jhope and Suga, those boys are too lucky. They are not obligated to go in military for two years, to stay away from their family, friends, fans and love ones just to serve for their country. They are K-IDOLS, so they are exempted for the Military Training, but if they want to join it they are allowed.

But they don't want to go to Military, cause they just want us to be complete. To be a seven member group. To be BTS.

They experience a lot when Im one year away from them, I didn't continue my Military Service cause I miss everyone so bad. And I also blamed military service back then because I had lost my girl because of it.

And now, Im slowly having her back, Im slowly having Jisoo back. And Im not into rush. I need to get her back in manly way. And I don't want to force her.

***
Now it will be are eight weeks since the day we started promoting our songs in those shows. Later after this, win or lose were going to celebrate with the whole staff and with our boss. Were going to a restaurant that they reserved just for us.

"And this week winner is..... BLACKBANGTAN! Congratulation!!!" The MC said.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to all of our fans, sadly..." Jisoo stopped suddenly and became sad. "Sadly... This will be the last show that you'll see us, Blackpink and Bts in one stage, performing one song, cause this will be the last performance for this collaboration..." And I notice that she's preventing herself to cry.

I looked at the others, those boys are really sad, Lisa is crying while Jungkook is hugging her. Rosé and Jennie is teary eyed too.

"Thank you so much, ArmyLinks, ARMYs and BLINKs, that never get tired of support and loving us, from the start, even though we still dont have this collab, ARMYLINKs you guys never fail us. Even though in just simple things, interactions, edited videos of us, fandoms, shippers, you guys never know, that we BTS and BLACKPINK acknowledged you guys a lot." A tear dropped from Jisoo's eyes.

I went to her and wiped it for her, so she smiled at me even though she's really sad. So I let her hide at my back and speak for her. I know she will cry.

"Uhmmm, ArmyLinks!" Not in my highest energy cause Im also really affected.

Those idols and MC left us and give us the stage, and let us speak. They give us this privilage cause we are just the KPOP IDOLS that win continously the whole promoting week.

"Uhmmm, ArmyLinks, maybe after this..." Ughhh its hard to say a goodbye. "Maybe after this, we will separate our way-"

"Ahhhhhh" those fans said sadly.

"Don't be sad yeorubun! We will just seperate our ways for a mean time, we will just do what we needed to do individually, and as a separated group. But guys we promised. What ever happens we will comeback as your BLACKBANGTAN. Pray for another collaboration much sooner. We love you, ARMYLINKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL!" I ended.

I saw those girls crying while being comfort by those Main Vocalist of us. I also comfort Jisoo, but it hurts that she's smiling while there's a tear falling from her beautiful eyes.

"Not for the last time, ArmyLinks, just for this time. We are~" RM said.

"WE ARE BLACKBANGTAN, KAMSAHAMNIDA." We all said in chorus.

We all gathered at the middle and take a picture. And then we sing our collaboration song, for the last time this day.

We are now in the backstage.

"A job well done guys! Group hug!!!" Jhope shouted.

And we made a group hug.

"Till the next time!" Suga shouted.

"Till the next time!!!" We all shouted.

***
~At the Restaurant~

"Bangtan!" Bang PD gets all of our attention. "There's another girl group that wants to collaborate with you guys..." He said.

And I heard Jisoo said something.

"Lol... Just try to flirt boy." Jisoo said and I smiled without her knowing.

"I wont flirt any girl. Cause I already have mine." I whispered to her.

She got shocked and blushed.

"And so I say, your going to a collaboration again..." Bang PD said but he's been interrupted by Namjoon.

"Aren't we allowed to decline that collaboration?" He asked.

"You have nothing to do with this, its already plan. And if ever you guys go into a relationship with them, your allowed whatever who you want-"

"Tssss." Taehyung said that made Bang PD paused.

"Are you even serious?" Suga savagely asked.

"Yes, I am. And this collaboration will be a big risk." He said seriously. "You don't have any choice, but just to collaborate with them."

"Why!? Who are they!?" Namjoon asked. And I can see Namjoon doesn't like this idea.

"I don't like this idea." Jimin said at lower voice. And look at Rosé and Rosé just look at those foods in her front.

Taehyung try to hold Jennie's hand but Jennie avoided it. And Lisa suddenly went out and Jungkook followed her. That makes me look at Jisoo but she is just at her phone.

"Let's don't talk about it right now." I suggested.

"We need to talk about it immediately, you need to go at my office tomorrow." Bang PD commanded.

"Seems like were in hurry." Taehyung said and lean his back in the chair.

"Can you guys tell me, are you in a relationship with Blackpink?" Bang PD asked

"If ever though..." YG suddenly said. "I'll allow my girls, they are getting old, and they deserve lovelife." YG said you can't sense if he's joking or not.

But I saw a smile in Jisoo's face.

Even though we will be separated for a while, I promise, I'll find my way to come back to you.

(A/N: Im being active these days yeorubun! So just stay tuned, to those next chapters!!! Guess who will be the girl group BTS will be having a collaboration with. Hehez, thank you for reading this yeorubun! Try to guess the girl group!)