DLMA 23: Next Time

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jimin's POV

"We need to use the fire exit of this hotel, a lot of people and medias are out there, If we let you go outside using the main entrance we can't assure your safety." A staff said.

"Where are we exactly going...?" I asked in confusion.

"Why though there's a lot of medias out there, how did they know were here? Although you guys told those hotel staff here to not post that we are here." RM hyung said.

"Were going to a dinner, not just a dinner, after the quick dinner you guys will have a conference, for this collaboration." The staff said.

"See, Im right? This is not just a dinner.." Jennie said and cling to Taehyung's arm.

"Yeah right, unnie." Rosé said.

Aghhh!!! This woman is too beautiful to handle. I can't take my eyes on her.

"Hyunggg... Chill, Rosé noona might melt." Jungkook said and everyone teased us.

"Aghh! Stop guys, your making us uncomfortable." I said.

"Guys, were sorry, we didn't expect this huge number of people outside, we can't even monitor them, there's a lot of them." A staff said it again.

"Ahhh, its okay, we understand..." RM hyung said.

"Let's go, shall we?" Suga Hyung asked.

And those staff headed us to the fire exit going to the van that were going to use.

"You'll be divided into three, were going to use three cars, because each cars needed to have a camera man and some staffs with them, so the first car will be Jin, Jisoo, Jungkook, Lisa..." The staff explained.

"Ohhh, the oldies and the babies..." Jhope hyung said and we all laughed except Jin Hyung and Jisoo.

The oldies oops. Jin Hyung and Jisoo give Jhope Hyung a death glare that made us laugh more.

"The next car will be, Namjoon, Jhope and Suga, the third car will be Jimin, Rosé, Jennie and Taehyung. Okay guys, the event place is not that far we can go there in just ten minutes," now were here at the door of the fire exit going outside. "Guys, please go straight to your cars, for the medias will not able to recognize you." The staff explained a lot and we all followed it.

We are here now inside the car...

"Jimin," Taehyung called me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I think we need to be a body guard tonight." Taehyung seriously asked.

"Waeyo!?" Jennie and Rosé asked in chorus.

"Ooh I got it." It look likes there a bulb that turns into a bright light when I got what Taehyung means. "Cause you girls are wearing sleeveless, just tell us If you guys are cold okay?" I said.

"Okay, we will." Jennie said.

And then she and Taehyung talk in a low voice, hmmm... Hiding something huh.

"Rosieee..." I yelled whispered.

"Whut?" She innocently asked.

"Did I tell you already, that... That you look so perfect tonight." I said.

"Owww, thank you... You look really good too..." Rosé said.

"Owww stop complementing me..." I said.

"But its true though..." She said.

"But you really look so beautiful..." I said amazed by her beauty.