DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS

Typographical error|Grammatical error ahead

Rosé's POV

We don't have enough sleep, because we wait for Jennie unnie to come back home, she arrived in our dorm at two o'clock in the midnight, and she look likes she cried all the time.

We let her rest, cause what's happening to her right now is really hard.

Also Lisa since the day her and Jungkook didn't have the chance to participate in Mr. And Ms. Idol Getaway Lisa is not talking that much. She seems affected and it looks like she have a problem but she's not telling us.

"Rosé...." Jisoo unnie knocked on my door.

"Yes unnie...?" I asked while opening the door.

"You have a check up today?" She asked.

"Yeah unnie, I have. Supposedly Jennie unnie will accompany me but I don't think she can do it." I said.

"Then let me accompany you..." Jisoo unnie said and then smile to me.

"Ahhh no unnie, im fine... Just stay there and look for Jennie unnie and Lisayah... Jennie unnie still not okay, and Lisa is very not the Lisa we all know. Just stay with them and eye them." I said and give also a small smile.

"Are you sure???" Unnie asked again and I just nodded.

"I'll take a taxi instead than to interupt our managers for sure they are still fixing the mess our boss did." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay, better leave now, and take care. Come back earlier. Okay?" Jisoo unnie said and asked.

"Okay mommm..." I said and we both smiled.

I prepair my things and went out of our dorm, its just Jisoo unnie who's in the living room. Cause the other two are in their own room.

I let out a deep sigh before leaving our dorm.

***
"Ms. Park Chaeyoung?" The nurse asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You can now go inside." The nurse said and smile at me.

I just nodded and went to my doctor's office.

"Hi Ms. Park..." The doctor greeted me.

"Hi doc..." I said.

"How's your vacation with other idols?" She asked again.

"Ahmmm, its quite fine... By they way doc, can we just go straight to the point?" I said.

"Ahmmm..."

"Sorry no offense doc, I just really need to hurry, cause my friends needs me." I said.

"Its okay Ms. Park, ahm I wanted to tell you that your test results from America is still not here in our hospital, we are still not sure about your condition, but for now, in the results we have it really said you are really positive in.... leukemia..." The doctor said.

"Leu-leukemia??? I thought I only have a-anorexia?" I utter to myself.

"What is it Ms. Park?" The doctor asked.

"A-ahm, nothing... Is that all you want to say?" I asked stopping myself from crying.

"Ahmmm, aren't you aware of this...?" The doctor asked.

"U-uhhh, no... I knew it." I said and let out a small smile.

"Ms. Park, enjoy everyday like its your last day. Treasure every moment like its really precious. Make everyone around you special, make them smile everyday, and make yourself smile too..." She said. "Do yourself a favor, make your soul happy for a reason." She said and give me a bright smile.