DLMA 56: Bride and Groom

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Third Person's POV

Congratulations on the new married couple in Kpop Industry!!!

Everyone is so happy, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa is really crying hard, so happy for the married couple.

Same to Taehyung, Jungkook, Jhope, Suga and RM, they are so happy of what is happening now. And they can't just stop smiling.

For sure fans will be so happy of having this news.

No more issues, no more shipping, no more hoping for nothing, no more hiding from dispatch.

They can now be happy for real, they can now enjoy the world without fear, they can now have each other and their assurance is real.

Everyone is so happy for them, and the world can't go against them from now on.

***

Rosé's POV

"Unnie im so happy right now, very happy!!!" I said to my members.

"We are too, Rosieee!"

"Owemjiiii! Can't believe on what's happening now!" I said again.

***

Jimin's POV

"yow hyungggg! Im so happyyy!" I said to my members.

"we know jiminie, we knowww!" Rm hyung said.

***

Rosé's POV

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MARRIED COUPLE! THE LEADER OF BIGBANG GDRAGON AND 2NE1's VISUAL SANDARA PARK!!!

The news is all over in Korea right now.

Im so happy to be able the one who sang on their wedding! Dara unnie and GD oppa got me and Jimin to sing for them.

Its a big ackwardness for the both of us!

~Flashback~

DARA ONNI CALLING...

"ne unnie?" I asked.

"just wanna know, if you just want, can you sing for us in our wedding?"

"sorry what? wedding??? You are going to marry unnie??? Waittt for realll? To who? GD oppa? If its not GD oppa, im so sorry unnie, hate me all you want but I wont." i said overreacting

"chill baby chae, so here's my answer to all of your questions, yes."

"aghhhhhhh!!! Jinjaaaa? Whennn?"

So she told me the details and when is the rehearsal will going to happen.

"okay unnie, best wishes in advance!!! I'll tell the girls about it!!!" i said and bid my goodbye.

-reahearsal day-

"chaeee!!!" GD oppa shouted

"oh oppa!!!" and we made a beso. "where's unnie?" i asked

"she's still busy with those flower arrangements, by the way you'll be having a partner, I forgot to remind Dara about it, so she forgot to tell it to you." he said with his both hands on his waist.