DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jungkook's POV 

We are now going to the Seoul Music Awards and I know, we know we'll definitely see Blackpink there. I'm kinda excited and at the same time I'm scared. Excited to see them again, specially my Lalisa, but I'm scared to face the reality that they are going to ignore us. And it really hurts. Cause I knew they still hate us after all, but I can't blame them, we deserve the hate after all. So there's no place for my complaints because it is all my fault, our fault.

"Let's go guys, we're definitely late." Jhope hyung said.

So we all ride in the car. And went to the event.

~At the event~

After doing some picture taking on the red carpet, we are now heading to our table. But luckily there is no reservation, but there is a vacant table but it is beside Blackpink so we just sat there, and the fans screamed when we entered and we got the attention of Blackpink they just looked at us and looked back to the stage.

Ouch it hurts, my Lalisa...

Luckily I was assigned by my hyungs to sit at the end of the chair and It was just one chair away from my Lalisa so I can hear their chitchats.

Woah IU is now performing, she is really beautiful but my Lalisa is the most beautiful.I wonder if Lisa is jealous right now.

I know what she is singing so I sing it and there's a part of the song that says "It is still you, I love you till death" it really marks on my head. So when the place is kinda quiet I sing it.

"It is still you, I love you til death, Lisa" I was also shocked about what I said but I pretend not. 

I looked at her and I just received a death glare from her, but for me it's okay, at least she didn't ignore me at all. I saw in my peripheral view how the Red Velvets teased her. But she just ignored it. And face the stage.

"Go BamBam!!!" Lisa shouted.

I was shocked. Is she making me jealous???

My hyung teased me and I heard Lisa laugh.

Yahhhhh!!! Lalisaaa, you're drivin' me crazy!!!

***

Jin's POV 

Blackpink won an award and I don't need to ask why because they really deserve it. No doubt about it.

Jisoo is the one who gave their speech and she is really beautiful. She is really slayin', I love her smile, the way she acts like a maknae, the way she cooks, the way she takes care of her members, the way she dances, the way she sings... I like everything about her.

"Hyung chill, Jisoo noona might melt." Jimin teased me.

"Hey shut up you shortie cheeky..." I teased him back. Shortie because he is too short and cheeky because he's cheeks are so fluffy.

The fans screamed when Jennie did her signature flying kiss and it looks like Jennie got embarrassed because she hides at Jisoo's back. And I can't explain Taehyung's face. I think he's jealous because the fans received a kiss while he received nothing. But he is also smiling maybe because of Jennie because she is too cute. 

But when the MC asked them about their love lifes it kinda hurt. Not just kinda, it really hurts. The pain also added when Jisoo is the one who answered it. And she said, to the boys that they loved years ago didn't deserve them.