DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

They are all now in the stage, doing their encore, and getting close to the fans who's in the VIP section.

RM stand in the middle of the stage and look at the place where he is right now. He look at every people who's been with him in the whole COLOVE TOUR, and somehow he can't stop himself from being sad.

Cause he got used to it, big crowds, loud screams, bright lights, and all. He's used to live with this all.

All of them now is in the middle of the stage along with RM.

They are now saying their goodbyes and sing their last song after.

"Are you guys having funnn?!!" Jhope asked the crowd.

"YESSSS!" the fans said.

"Thank you, cause at least we made you happy!" Jimin said.

"Dul set, Bang" Rm said.

"Tan, annyeonghaseyo BTS imnida" the bots greeted.

Suga will be starting his speech.

"Good evening everyone, first of all, thank you for coming tonight, for witnessing this greatest concert as they called, its hard for me to say this, cause you know in this whole journey Im not the type of people who speaks a lot, you know me as the cold hearted guy outside but you also know that I have this soft spot, and knowing this will be my last stage, it hits me, the reality hits me, but whether you believe it or not, among this ten people with me, I'm the one who told them that, Im really ready to settle down anytime. But now Im asking myself, I am really ready? But then I realized, I have my future wife now, yes. I really should settle down like what she did. That's all, thank you for your never ending support, this is your Agust D, I love you all, signing off!" Suga said and bowed to the fans.

It made them clap.

"Im your hope, your my hope, yes this is Jhope, and I guess this will be the last time you'll hear me saying that in stage, you've been a big part of this whole journey, to our ARMYs, words is not enough to describe how thankful I am to have you, this smol bean turns out to be a good man because I have you all, I don't even know that this will be my fate, to be an idol. Switching from vocalist to a rapper really turned me down, like I think I am not that good singer, that maybe I should give up, but now Im happy that this voice can inspire a lot, that this voice come this far, you guys will always be in my heart no matter what, this is your Hobiii, signing off!" And he smiled while tears are falling down from his eyes.

Suga refuse to look at Jhope cause he's also tearing up.

"Armysss!!!!" jin shouted and fans yelled even though they are crying.

Jin sighs.

"Im going to miss that screams, but I know, I know this will lead to a brighter future, many people doubted me, many people judged me, for not being a good dancer, so every comeback I really work hard, I practiced everyday to show everyone that I am not just the Seokjin you knew, Im pushing myself every comeback that I need to do better that I need to be better, but having my supporters tells me that I don't need to pressure myself, cause no matter what happens I know there's still a lot of people who always got our back. And having you guys lead as an inspiration to me, for me not to be better to the people who's judging me, but to be the best an Armys can have, you'll miss my handsome face for sure! This is your worldwide handsome, Kim Seokjin, signing off!" Jin said and bowed.

He smile even tough it got him teary eyed.

The girls are observing them and trying to analyze everything.