DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé's POV

"Chaeyoung-ahh, are you sure you are okay...?" Jisoo unnie asked me for the ninth time.

"Unnie, Im fine... Don't worry..." I said again.

"How many days you're not eating Chaeyoung-ah?. "This time Jennie unnie asked.

"Almost two weeks? Im on a diet though its okay..." I said.

Jimin's birthday had passed and I just wished him a successful birthday celebration, we have the same day of comeback and collaboration, this is how the destiny play us.

"You look so pale unnie, and you don't need to undergo on a diet, you are too thin to do that." Lisa said.

"Hayyss, guysss, Im fine, let's just do a great job later, arrasso?" I said and smile to them.

Were here on our dressing room talking from mirror to mirror.

"Unnie make my lips red so that I won't look sick." I said to our make up artist unnie.

She nodded and did it.

"Slay the stage girls, okay??? Do your best and hit them with the ddu du ddu du, were rooting for youuu!!!" Our managers said.

We all smile to them and laughed cause they sang our song.

"We will do it, hana dul set ho." And we went backstage.

"After, Momoland and BTS you will be performing next, okay?" One of the staff told us.

And we just nodded.

I feel a pair of eyes looking on me, and found out its Daisy, holding Jimin's hand while looking on me with a smirk on her face.

I just also smile at her sweetly.

As if I care, Daisy. As if I care.

Momoland and BTS are now performing and were going to be next.

From the backstage I can still see a banner of BlackBangtan, they still holding onto us, when they didn't know we let each other go.

Its just the start of our promoting week and next week we will going to start the competition, and yes, we are rivals.

There's a part Daisy kissed Jimin on his cheeks, and the fans shouted a lot.

"YAHHHH!!! WHY DID YOU KISS OUR OPPA!!??" Some asked.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT, YOU ARE NOT ROSÉ UNNIE!!!" Someone said.

My girls look at me, and like asking if im fine.

"Im fine." I said.

"And now let's welcome, BLACKPINK!!!" The emcee said.

"Hit you with that DDU DU DDU DU~" We performed energetically. And now the award show ended, we thanked our fans, and some of blackbangtan shippers, BTS did the same thing too, and there's a lot of ackwardness when fans asked us to have a picture with them together and us together.

But we can't avoid the fans request they are always there to cheer us up, there's no reason to not take their request.

I can see how those Momoland girls watched Bangtan's every move as is they are the girlfriends.

"Ahmmm, Nancy can you take a picture of us please...." Jungkook said.

Nancy rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Seems you made her mad, Kookieyah..."Jimin said while laughing.

"I don't care." Jungkook said.