DLMA 24: Blushed

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jisoo's POV

Rosé got sprained yesterday, when were heading back to our hotel after that surprise press conference. But now she looks okay and she's so professional for enduring the pain, but Jimin is always beside her anyways so for sure, she is safe.

Were on half day of our music video shoot and everything turns so smooth. And after this week were going to Jeju Island to finish this music video.

Everyone is so tired, cause of the shooting. And I also feel tired.

***
Jin's POV

Now we are here at airport, going to Jeju Island. As we go down the van a lot of people is waiting for us, and its hard to block them, cause they are really a lot.

Were going in by pair, but as usual our main rapper goes first, followed by what they call, TaeNnie, JiRosé, Liskook and of course us. The prettiest and most handsome Visual. Mr. And Ms. Kim... Jokeeee! Jisoo might kill me. HAHAHA

But seriously, Im protecting her, she might get hurt or attack by a fan. Yes Im just a happy go lucky type of person, but Im so possesive and protective in a good way.

Im holding Jisoo's hands while walking, that made fans screamed wildly, and it made me laughed. And as I look at Jisoo she's blushing.

We reached the airplaine and seated as paired. Its just a three hours flight to Jeju.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Jisoo.

"No, Im okay..." She said and yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked her.

"Yeahhh... Kinda." She said.

"Here, sleep here." I said and offer her my shoulders.

"No, Im okay, you might get hurt or tired because my head is heavy everytime im asleep." She said and laughed.

"Its okay, as long your comfortable." And she blushed again. "Your blushinggg!" I said and teased her.

"Aniyo! Im not!" She said and punch my shoulder.

Ahhh this girl, she's to violent. But I still love her tho.

"Just sleep, okay? Gain energy, cause later we'll go straight ahead to our shooting place." I told her and she nodded and sleep in my shoulder.

When I saw her deeply asleep I get my phone out. And captured a picture of her. And a picture of us. I found it cute, so I made it as a wallpaper.

When I open my phone I noticed that my lockscreen was still us, the old us, before we break up, she's looking to the camera while holding my hands.

Aghhh! I miss her, the way she hold my hand before, the way she peck a kiss on my lips, the way she hugs me, the way she say 'I love You', the way she smile at me, everything about her. I miss everything about her.

And when the plane was near to landing off, I slowly waking her up.

"Jisoo..." I said and tapped her head lightly. "Jisoo..." I said but she's not moving. I kissed the side of her head and she suddenly move.

"What was that for?" She said blushing again. Getting her hair away from her face.

"For you to wake up." I said, and peck a kiss on her lips and she blushed more.

"SEOKJ---" Before she could even shout, I put my hands to her mouth for her to shut.

"That's a wake up call" I said and smiling widely to her.

She just ignored me, and get my hands out of her mouth.

And she started fixing her self.

As soon as we reached Jeju Airport, many fans are waiting for us. I hold Jisoo's hand again but unlike earlier she try to remove it. I asked her why but she just rolled her eyes.

I laughed becuase of her cuteness, maybe this is because of earlier, because of those kiss.

But at last, she let me hold her hand, and even intertwined it.

I know she's blushing, she blushed a lot today.

Going to our van, some fan try to grabbed her. Good thing that I hold her hand so that she wouldn't slipped. I guided and protect her until we reached the van.

And she removes my hands to her.

"Ooh-oh I smell something fishy..." Jhope said looking at us and everyone look at us as well.

I just look at them, to tell them to shut up cause Jisoo is mot in mood.

While on the road, heading to our hotel accomodation the other seems have their on world.

Those maknae's sleeping, Tae and Jen are sleeping as well, Jimin and Rosé listening to music same as RM and Jhope and Suga is also sleeping. While Jisoo, looking at the road so quiet.

"Heyyy..." I called her. And she just look at me and look back looking to the road.

"Heyyy, Im sorry... Okay?" I said. And hold her hand.

But he removes my hand.

Aghhh! I won't give up on pleasing this girl.

But when I noticed that she's not paying attention to me, I think a new plan.

I get my phone from my pocket, put my earphones on my ears but it doesn't have a music. I closed my eyes and lean in the chair.

I feel someones staring at me. I don't want to smile, but its kinda effective. Good Job, Kim Seokjin!

"That's it? Your not going to please me, Kim Seokjin?" She asked sarcastically. "Arghhh! I hate you! You should be pleasing me, but here you are listening to music while sleeping! Good Jod, Seokjin!" She said.

Preventing to smile, I need to act like Im really sleepy.

"Just be thankful that I Love You, that's why I have a long patience about you..." She said sighing.

And then I smiled.

"I love you, too." I said and look at her.

She looked shock. I love her reaction.

"Sorry for earlier, Jisoo, I just miss you that's why I have done that. But, I love you..." I said and pinch her nose.

"So.... You are awake whole the time Im whining here?" She said confused.

And I nodded.

She punched my chest.

"Ouchhh..." I said and hugged her.

"Aghhh! I hate you!" She said.

"I love you too." I said.

(A/N: Sorry for the late update, yeorubun!)