DLMA 12: What If?

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

When I got inside the bus and saw my name with Jungkook's name the first idea that came to my mind was the word 'awkward' but when we started to talk to each other I felt comfortable. 

We talked about some random things. And we don't sleep on the bus. We also witness all of their doings. Like how Rosé Unnie and Jimin Oppa sleep and they are very sweet, from Jin oppa transferred back to Jisoo Unnie and let her sleep on her shoulder. From how Taehyung Oppa looked at Jennie Unnie with Suga oppa. And the three rapper line of BTS sleeping. 

We all witness that. And having some talk with Jungkook is fun. When we went down because our bus had some problems we both got our camera. 

"Heyyy!!!  You bring your camera!" I pointed to Jungkook. 

"Yahhh. I love camera's and taking pictures of my Hyungs." He said. 

"Me too, but Jennie unnie is my favorite model." I said. 

And we both laughed. 

"Hey lisa" he said. 

"Yes?" I said. 

"Are you still eating?" He asked seriously. 

I laughed. I burst into laughter. 

"Hey, I'm serious... " He said so I stopped laughing. 

"Of course!!! I'm eating!!! What question is that Kookie!" I said and laughed again. 

And he smiled. 

"I miss the way you call me Kookie." He said. 

I was shocked. Did I call him Kookie? 

"Yes you did call me Kookie." He said. Like he answers the question inside my head. 

"Ahhh..." I just said. 

"Let's go, you're spacing out" he said. 

"Yah much better. But yes of course I'm eating." I said. 

"Cause you look not, you're so thin and your outfit for today is too revealing." He said. 

I look at myself. It's a sleeveless crop top and ripped jeans but I have my coat in. 

"Its not---"

"Yes it is, so you better change later." He said in a serious tone. 

"Yes sir." I said and saluted him. 

He just laughed and pulled me out of the bus. 

And I saw Jin Oppa and Jisoo Unnie having some talk. 

And me and Jungkook take pictures of others. 

"Onniiii!!!" I shouted as I called Jisoo Unnie. 

"Hyunggg!!!" Jungkook shouted. Because he is calling Jin Oppa. 

We need to take pictures of them. 

"Take a picture first..." Me and Jungkook said in chorus. And we both laughed. 

"Onniii, strike a pose!!!" I shouted cause still they're too far from us. 

I got shocked at their posing. They're so sweet. 

And seeing them both laughing makes me comfortable again with all of the Bangtan members.