DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

"5,4,3,2,1 UPPP!" the stage director shouted and you can hear screams from the big crowd waiting for them.

Its now the last country of the world tour of Blackpink and Bts, they started in a Three Days concert in Seoul, South Korea and ended their tour there as well.

The last day of the three days "Seoul: COLOVE TOUR" its been a very exhausting tour for them, cause they are giving their all, cause they know it would be the last, they already announced the purpose of this tour, and like what they expect, they witnessed a lot of tears from their fans.

And somehow it made them tear up.

When they went to Thailand in Lisa's hometown Jungkook asked the Thai Fans if they are approved to him as Lisa's boyfriend.

They all gathered to the stage to give some some words before ending the tour.

"Everyone! Specially to Thai Blinks, is it okay to you that I am Lisa's boyfriend?"

"YESSSS!!!"

"owww thank youuuu!! I promise to take good care of her, I promise to take good care of you dancing machine, living doll, Lalisa Manoban!" Jungkook said and went to Lisa to give her a quick kiss on the cheeks.

It made Lisa blushed and fans scream.

"Thank you also, Thai Armys! For letting me have your golden maknae as well!" Lisa said.

And when they went to Australia, the squad is keep on having fun on the stage while its encore, and singing their first song together, the Duality.

And when the music stopped, Jimin spoked.

"Hi everyone! To Mr. And Mrs. Park over there!" He pointed Rosé's parents as well. "Thank you so much giving birth to this lady in my side," he said while holding Rosé's hands, "Thank you for letting me met her. And to her fans, to our fans, thank you for supporting her, for supporting us, thank you for having me your Rosé! Don't worry, I'll take care of her, to Chaeyoung's family over there, Mam, Sir, Noona, don't worry about your girl, I promise to take care of her, she will always comes first." Jimin said and bowing to them.

Rosé's mother got focused in the camera.

"Mommm, don't cry, it made me tear up also..." Rosé said and then Jimin hug her immediately.

And now their tour went to New Zealand, Jennie's place.

While everyone is singing their song, Jennie stood up in the middle of the stage and observed everything surrounds her.

She will surely miss this.

And then suddenly Taehyung hug her from the back and it made fans screamed so loud.

And when they finish the song and its now Taehyung's time to speak.

"Hello again, New Zealand!" he started. "Like what Jimin and Jungkook did, I would also like to say thank you for all of the support you guys showing to the all of us, and of course to me and Jen, thank you TaeNnie's out there, who's been there since day 1, do you still support me as Jennie's man?" Taehyung asked.

"YESSSS!" the fans shouted.

"Thank you for that, Im glad to hear that! Thank you for letting me take care of your Mandu, don't worry, she'll always be my priority! I won't let this girl go again. Never again." Taehyung said and hug Jennie.

After that they went on a week vacation in New Zealand, and Jennie being their guide.

They went to different places, they explore New Zealand together, the rapper line that is jealous of not having their girls on their side.

"How I wish my Momo is here..." Jhope blurted out while on a cruise.

Same as Suga.

"I miss my Nayeon, its been a while.." Suga said.

"Oppa don't be too OA, you just had a face time earlier with Nayeon-shiii before we left our hotel!" Jennie said.

"Whatever!" Suga answered.

"I miss my Jihyo, how come I feel so lonely..." RM suddenly said.

"Aish jinjaaa! You just called her before we got unto this cruise!" Jisoo said.

"Hmmmm... What if let's call them and tell them Suga oppa, Rm oppa and Jhope oppa is seeing some American women here!" Lisa said teasing the rapper line.

"Yahhh! Don't you dare Lalisaaa!" RM said.

"I'll dye your hair into black!" Suga said.

That made Lisa scratched her head.

And everyone is laughing.

A good rest with those good people.

• • •
Disclaimer:
         This story was started even before Jihyo and Momo got into a relationship, and I really support them, because to be honest at first I had no idea of who's gonna pair  up to the Rapper Line of Bangtan, and I don't want this story to finish of them without having one.

So Im also reading some fan fiction stories of BTS and BLACKPINK and found out somehow the Rapper Line is being shipped with some Twice Members.

Suga to Nayeon, RM to Jihyo and Momo to Jhope.

I had no intention of pushing this Rapper Line ships at all. So don't fight me HAHAHA!