DLMA 10: Clueless

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé's POV

We need to leave early here at our dorm. Because we need to get to the area at exact 7:00. Because Mr. Hyunshi is a very strict person. And the area is too far, it takes three hours to get there, we'll be staying there for a week and go to Jeju Island. 

I don't have too much sleep yet. 

I slept before twelve midnight, woke up at two o'clock in the morning. 

A girl like me needed an hour to prepare for those things. We're going to leave here at exactly three thirty in the morning. 

When I hear my alarm rings I go out of the bed immediately. Cause swear!!! When I just turn it off and yet I'm still in bed I just go to sleep again. 

I stretched my body first before going to my comfort room. After I take a bath, I'll check the others, maybe they are not still awake. 

I'm wearing a Brown big coat with a black pants and a shirt inside. 

I went and checked Jennie Unnie first and saw her already prepared with her classy outfit.

She really looks so gorg in anything she wears. 

"Good morning..." She greeted me. 

"Good morning Onni..." I said. "I'll just check the others cause it's just 15 minutes left before three o'clock in the morning." She just nodded at what I said. 

I opened the door of Jisoo onni and she got shocked because we were both opening her door. 

"Ooh. Sorry onni, I'm just checking if you're ready and prepared..." I explained. "Btw good morning onni." I said. 

"Good morning, did you already check Lisa?" She asked. 

"Not yet Unnie..."

"Go and check her..." Unnie commanded. 

"Okay unnie, btw you look pretty in your outfit unnie... " I said and left. 

She looks stunning in her white hoodie. Simple but elegant to be exact. 

Heading to Lisa's room I saw her putting his things out of her room and there I like her OOTD or outfit of the day. She's so thin. 

"Gorg Lisa..." I whispered. 

"Oohhh thanks unnie... Is what I wear okay?" She asked. 

"I think yeah, but it's just kinda revealing. But you look classy" 

"Ooh thanks unnie..."

We all got out of our dorm and saw a bus there. 

"I thought it was gonna be a van..." Jennie unnie said. 

Yeah right I also know its a van, the bus is too big for just for us. 

And suddenly the door opens and some boys walk out of nowhere. 

"Ooh they are here..." Lisa said. 

"Girls, don't be cold at them. Let's treat them what they need to be treated. I just want this collaboration to finish well." Jisoo unnie said. 

"But unnie, you said last time---" 

"It's the last time Lisa when we don't have a collaboration yet. Okay get it?" Unnie asked. 

"Yes unnie." We all said. 

Those boys walk towards us. 

"Good Morning girls" Rm oppa said.