DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Third Person's POV

Nothing feels home more than having someone you love by your side. It feels everything seems right, nothing seems off, no negativity around, laughs will cover the place.

Once they all settled down and seems can't process everything, Jisoo and Jin is laughing at them.

"I thought you didn't go there, noona?" Jungkook asked the girl older than him.

"You only thought that." Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Anyways what important is, were now good, were all now good." Jisoo said again.

"Omyghad, im so happy to see us together again..." Rosé said emotionally.

"It feels like home, were finally home." Taehyung said.

"Call the others, Rm Oppa and the two, tell them were going to have a small reunion here..." Lisa said to Jungkook.

And Jungkook followed Lisa as well.

Jin can't stop his self from smiling looking at those younger at him, happy.

Its been so long to see each one of them very happy again.

•••
After an hour the trio arrived with some pizza on their hands.

The group just decided to order foods, cause they seems pre occupied of everything no time for cooking for their dinner like what Jisoo said, maybe next time HAHAHAHAHA.

"yow yow yowww!!" Jhope said.

"Hi oppaaaa!!!" the girls said and went to the three to gave them some hug.

"Its so nice to see us guys complete again." Suga said smiling while standing in the living room watching them all.

"Yow finally, Seokjin! You the man!" RM said and did a manly hug with Jin.

Jin just chuckled to him.

They all settled down on Blackpink's dinning area.

Loud laughs and some tears, are covering the atmosphere.

"I really miss seeing you guys together, no joke!" Jhope said.

"Me too oppa, how I miss this squad." Rosé seconded.

"So any plans of settle down?" Suga asked.

And those four couples look at each other.

From a funny and noisy talks they have earlier they are now all seems serious and all went quiet.

"We've been here, in this industry for almost two decades, were here for nineteen amazing years, and you girls were here for sixteen amazing years, a lot already happened to the fact that we three is already engaged, and in our generation, were the only ones who's still in this industry, all of them already chose to settle down and have their life, and I know our fans, your fans will understand if we will now choose to have our own life." RM explained to them.

"Im on the stage of my life that any moment, I am ready to settle down, were not getting any younger." Suga seriously said.

"Same to the both of you, were getting older, and I wanna have a family of my own, away from the toxicity this industry brings to us. I am more than willing to settle down at this moment." Jhope said.

"You guys were right, the moment I went back here, we went back here, I asked my self, If this is still the life I want to live, Im happy of doing this but I also think, im getting older, I should choose to settle down soon..." Jennie said.

"Me also, but Im thinking of a way that can help our fans to lessen the pain this news will bring to them." Rosé said who is somehow sad.

"So everyone now is ready to settle down? I think we deserve this though." Jin said.

"Yeah, we've been serving them for a very long time, and Im so thankful for their support, they brought us to what we are right now, and I know, I know they'll understand us." Taehyung said.

"This is one of the saddest decision in my life, saying goodbye to those people who supported you from a very long time, but I know this decision also, will bring me to my happiness." Jimin said.

"Saying goodbye will always be the hardest thing an idol need to do, its not just saying goodbye to the fans, it also means saying goodbye to the stage, to the mic, to the life you used to live for a long time, but we all know that being an idol has always an end, and maybe this is ours." Jisoo said.

"What about let's plan a concert? Together?" Lisa suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Jisoo said.

"There's always an end of everything, and many this time we need to end it. But its for our happiness, so nothing to lose." Lisa said again.

"So hyungs? Were not renewing our contract anymore?" Jungkook asked.

"Not anymore, its time for our happiness." RM said smiling widely.

"Same with us, we're finally done in this industry!!!" Jisoo shouted.

"So for the last time, let's have a world tour together to have a better farewell to our fans." RM said.

"Yeah let's tell it to our management." Jennie said.

"Everything now will fall into their places, we can now live the life we always dreamed of." Jungkook said while smiling widely.

And the squad feels happy on everything.

They maybe experience a lot of circumstances in their life, but always remember that there's always a reason behind those.

They crashed, they fall, they got hurt, they cried a lot, but it will not all happen for nothing.

There will always be greater than your problems and struggles, there will always be something greater waiting for you.

Crying hard doesn't mean your weak, it means your strong enough to show everyone your another side.

You don't have to always act brave when you don't have the guts to be brave at all. Always remember there's always someone who always got your back.

Don't be afraid of losing someone, don't be afraid of letting someone go, if they are really for you, fate will bring them back to you.

Let them go, let them have their self, if they didn't come back, don't chase them. Always remember, YOU DESERVES BETTER. If they didn't want to come back, let go.

We maybe fell short sometimes, but always stand up again, and face another challenge that will mold you on becoming stronger.

Like this squad, a lot happened, a lot of people got involved, they got long term of pain, they chose to gave up multiple times, they chose to sacrifice multiple times, but all of those is worth it, they still end up having their happiness.

Don't forget that, whatever happens, always claim your happiness.

"NO GOODBYES, ONLY SEE YOU SOON! CONGRATS TO US, ON HAVING WHAT WE DESERVED!" RM said as they tossed their wine glasses.

"THANK YOU UNIVERSE! WERE FINALLY HOMEEE!!!" they all shouted.

~END~

~Wait for the special chapters guys! Thank you for keep on supporting me and this story!