DLMA 57: fixed

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Rose's POV

I let him, I let him grabbed me. But before we left the reception area, I looked back at my friends.

They are just smiling widely to me, and nodding their heads.

"Its time." Jennie unnie mouthed.

I nodded to them, and mouthed "thank you".

We went to the rooftop, somehow feels lile dejavu? We started and tried to fix it in the rooftop too, before, and now we're here again.

He still hold my wrist, and the moment we reached the rooftop he held my both hands.

"Can I speak?" He asked.

I nodded.

"You've been unfair to me Chae..." He started, and I know, Im guilty of it. I left him without any appearance in front of him.

"I know..." I said and stopping myself from crying.

"But I understand you, I understand you." He said and pulled me for a hug.

Oh lord, what I have done to have this man. After everything that happened, after everything I have done, I still have him.

I cried in his chest, and he is caressing my back.

"So-sorry..." I uttered.

"Its okay..." He said.

He pulled me away from him, he lift my chin that made me look at him. And he wipe the tears away.

"Can we start?" He asked. "Can I win you back? Can we take the risk this time? For the last time? If this still didn't work, we already need to give up, but we'll make this work this time. Okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

No more long explanations, no more long dramas.

"I love you, My Angel Chae, always and in all ways!"

"I love you, My Chimmy."

And I got shocked when he pulled me and kiss me on my lips.

It was the first.

I feel that my face blushed.

"YAHHHH!!!" I shouted and hit his chest.

He just laughed and pulled me for a hug again.

Thank you,Lord. For this man.

~~~
I decided to make it short, and give JiRosé the happiness they deserve, and also the next couples, cause this will end soon.

Watch out for next happenings!