DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jisoo's POV

"YAHHHH YEORUBUNNN!!! Look at those articles in social medias right nowww!!!" I shouted to gather everyone.

"What is that unnie???" Jennie asked.

"BTS vocal line and BLACKPINK are rumored dating..." Lisa read what's on my phone.

"Whattt? Is there any evidence?" Rosé asked.

"There's a lot though, it seems Dispatch really prepare for this, cause this will really be a big issue." I said.

"What are those pics?" Jennie asked.

"Its more on those pics yesterday but there is also a picture of us too closed with those boys behind our shooting of our DUALITY COLLABORATION." I said.

"BTS vocal line and BLACKPINK are rumored dating each other
they were so touchy and closed to each other, they even walk holding hands in some interviews and red carpet in their DUALITY ERA. Some said that they were close friends, but some said they were in a relationship, some said they were just doing it because of the fans and many other sayings, and yesterday many saw them together at one of a supermarket mall buying some groceries and had lunch together. Here are some pictures:..." Lisa just read the article.

"Owww, were trending in twitter right now!!! #BTSXBLACKPINK #BLACKTANAREALREADYDATING #SINKINGMAINSHIPSBTSXBP #KINGANDQUEENS3RDGEN #BLACKBANGTAN I think a lot is happy than disappointed." Rosie said.

"So whay are we going to do, unnie?" Jennie asked.

"Let's wait for YG sangjangnim to call." After I said that. Lisa's phone ring.

And she set it into loudspeaker.

"Annyeong appaaa!" Lisa greeted as usual.

"So girls..., you saw your trending right now right? Same with BTS."

"Yeahhh, we are aware of it." I said.

"And BIGHIT Ent. And Bangtan already called me, BigHit told me to deny it because it can affect their incoming collaboration with Momoland," I saw Jennie rolled her eyes. "While Bangtan told me to confirm it. So I can't decide, so I let you guys handle it, its okay to me wether you confirm it or deny it. That's all, I need to go." He said and ended up the call.

"So unnie what are we going to do?" Lisa asked.

"Should we call those boys?" Rosie asked.

"Or should we do something?" Jennie asked.

"Open our VLive account and make a live." I told them.

"What are you going to do, unnie?" Lisa asked.

"You'll see later..." And Is smirked.

Yesterday while buying some foods Jin phone rings.

***
3rd Person's POV

"Uhmmm yes? Who's this?" Jin asked

"Can I talk to Mr. Kim Seokjin?" Someone over the phone ask.

"This is Mr. Kim Seokjin, speaking, what do you need?"

"I need you, this is Hyebin from momo-"

"Oh not now miss."

"Go try to ignore me, and you'll see your precious Jisoo-"

*toot toot toot* Jin ended the call.

After that phone call, Jin was not in himself anymore, he barely talk and laughed and always spacing out.

He just think that he was like being blackmail a while ago, and they are using his weakness.

And having this collaboration is not a good idea for him.

***
Jisoo's POV

"Unnie what if we should call bangtan first?" Lisa asked me.

"You know what Lisa. Were just going to waste our time, we should answer this issue right away." I explained.

"And what are we going to say?" Jennie asked.

"That we and Bangtan has a good relationship not romantically but almost there, that were a good friends." I said.

"Okay, unnie. I'm cool with it." Rosé said and open our Vlive Account on her phone.

"Let's wait after we reached ten thousand viewers, before answering those issues." I said.

"Unnie, bangtan is also live here. They are just the vocal line." Jennie said while watching Bangtan's Vlive on her phone.

"Unnie we already reached twenty thousand viewers in just five minutes..." Rosé said.

"Okayyy, let's intoduce ourselves." I said. "Hana dul set, Annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida, Hi everyone Jisoo imnida."

"Jennie imnida..."

"Rosé imnidaaa..."

"And Lisa imnida..."

"So guys were here to talk about the issue that is trending all over the world. About as and BTS and we want to be honest to all armys and blinks over there..." I started.

"Unnie, Jin oppa is also starting..." Jennie whispered and I just nodded.

"So we and Bangtan, are in good relationship guys, not that romantically but kinda there, and we are very close friends, that dating thingy is not true, were not dating Bangtan, and were really good friends, maybe we also have this mutual understanding but to be clear were not dating, were not in a relationship, were close friends and have a mutual understanding between each other." I explained.

ArmysXBTS: Aren't you aware of what Jin-oppa saying?
Armiessss: Duhhh gurlll! Story maker! A total opposite of what Jinnie's saying.
Blinkue: Unnie-yah! Why does Jin oppa saying different thing?
Armylinks: I don't know where and what to believe!!!
BlackbangtanMain: confused

While reading their comments, I decided to end our live...

"What are they saying?" I asked.

"Here unnie, listen..." Jennie said.

Its a replay of BTS live earlier. They just clear the issue and then end up the live.

"Hello yeorubun! We are the Bangtan's vocal line! And were here to clear the issues about us and blackpink. And to be clear Blackpink is just our Sasaengs, a friend like other group, and were not in a relationship, were not in the mutual understanding thingy, were just an idol and were being professional. That's all guys! Annyeonggg!" Jin said.

A single tear dropped from my eyes.

Why does it hurts?

So all of this is just a show?.

A professional idol.

"Unnie...." Jennie said and hugged me.

"Nice one, Seokjin." I said laughing.

"Unnie... what is that?" Rosé asked.

"Its just a show." Lisa said seriously.

"Then we'll giving them the show that they want. We looked fool in our Vlive, we look like liars." I angrily said.

*toot toot*

From: Seokjinieee

~Jisoo. Im sorry. Please understand me, understand us. We don't want to lose you girls, and its the only way to keep you girls from us. Pleaseeee, Jisoooo. Forgive me, forgive us.

I think its a game over, Seokjin.

GAME OVER.

#JinSoo