DLMA 60: Enough of what if's

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Jungkook's POV

Bravery got on me and it was like telling me to get what I have lost.

I texted Lisa, for the first time after two years. I told her to meet me at Gwangju City View Park (PURE FICTION GUYS!), at eight o'clock in the evening.

Somehow I thought this would be romantic, seeing the city lights, with the one who lights your life up.

Even though I got the guts to text her, I still have the nervous nerves on my body.

What if she won't accept me, what if she asked me to be just friends.

Aishhh jinja jungkook! Whatever happen at least you tried, okay?

Im talking to my self now.

• • •

Its currently seven fifty in the evening, and Im now here in the place, I hope she'll make it, I hope she'll come.

I got shocked when a taxi arrived at where I am. And then there's Lalisa, went off of the car.

She's now walking to go to me, with her bright smile.

"Hi..." she started.

"Hiiii...," Oh come on Jungkook, you can't be nervous now, or else you'll lose her. "Did you take a taxi?" I asked.

"Obviously yes..." She said and chuckled.

So I scratched my nape, pabo Jungkook!

"Why didn't you tell me? I should just have fetch you..." I said.

"Its okay, its too much hassle for you, and Im taking too much time to get prepared, you'll be bored on waiting..." She said.

"Fetching you will never be a hassle, My Lalisa, and waiting for is not even a boredom..." I said.

My heart is beating so damn fast, like it will cause me to a heart attack soon!

"If I need to wait years again to be with you, I'll take it, I'll wait for you. If I need to court you again, I'll do. And If I need to again, to stay away from you, I'll give it. Just tell me what you want to happen, My Lalisa, I'll respect it..." I said even though half of me still hoping and half of me gave up.

He pull my hand and hug me.

"Too many drama, My Jungkookie..." She said. "Sorry for everything, for staying away from you, for ignoring you, for not forgiving you, for being such a big conflict in your life, for giving you so much hard time, for not being there when you need me the most, for judging you, for not trusting you, for gaving you up..." she sobbed and it made me hug her also.

I put my head on her shoulder while hugging her, oh how I miss this.

"Sorry for causing you so much pain." She said.

"Sshhh, its good now, I have my fault too, we're both at fault, let's stop blaming each other now, what important is, I have you here now..." I said and look at her while still hugging her.

I get the necklace on my pocket.

I kneel down.

And she got shocked.

"Calm downnn! Im not proposing..." I said and chuckled she also did. "Can you now get this other half of mine?" I asked and show her the necklace.

I saw the sparkle in her eyes.

"Its been a while..." she said and a tear fell down from her eyes. "Its been a while since the last time I wore that, so yes, can I have it now?" She asked and can't stop her tears from falling down.

I stand up from kneeling and face her to the view, and I put the necklace on her.

"It looks good on you..." I said and back hugged her.

"I know..." she said and put her head on my shoulder while watching the view.

"Jungkookie..." she suddenly call me.

"Hmmm??" I asked.

"I miss you." she said.

And that made me smile widely.

"I miss you too. I really miss you." I said and kiss her cheeks.

She just smile and remain on her position, watching the view while me on her back.

"NO MORE WHAT IF'S!!!" she suddenly shouted and it made me shookt.

And she look at me and we both laughed. And we both shouted.

"NO MORE WHAT IF'S!!!"

~~~