DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1

Typographical Error|Grammatical error ahead

Lisa's POV

Its our fourth day, currently its wednesday and we woke up early cause the call time today is seven in the morning for our activity today.

We need to wear rash guards cause its a water activity, and now were on our way to the area and saw Twice there.

"Where's red velvet?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"On their way now, but Yeri can't joy, that kid has a flu." Nayeon unnie said.

"Aishhh, everyone got sick." Jisoo unnie said sadly.

"Yeah, even Chaeyoung is not feeling well...." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Ohhh, you should just have rest Chae..." I said.

"No unnie, Im fine... I also want to witness today's activity." She said and I nodded.

"But tell us when you're not okay, okay?" I said again and she nodded.

"Oh Jennie! Are you now okay?" We look at the direction where someones voice came.

"You can see me hear right now, right? So guess it if Im fine or not." Jennie unnie savagely said that made everyone smirk.

"Oh please girls, its too early for a fight." Irene unnie suddenly said.

"Oh hi unnie, goodmorning!!!" Nayeon unnie greeted.

"Earlier its good Nayeon-ah but after seing someone who's not welcome here its not good anymore..." Irene unnie said sadly.

"Awww unnie its okay..." We said.

"Oh c'mon Jooe and friends, aren't you can see it? Were not payin attention to you guys anymore. And by the way thanks for concern my... Friend." Jennie unnie said and give Jooe a smile thag made her roll her eyes.

"Lisa..." Suddenly someone spoke.

Why tho people like to spoke suddenly!?

"O-oh yes???" I asked.

"The contestant later will be, Astro Eunwoo and Gfriend Sonmi, Got7 JB and Izone Yena, Txt Soobin and Itzy Yeji, Btob Sungjae and Red Velvet Joy, Ikon Hanbin and Twice Dahyun, Exo Suho and Red Velvet Irenes and US, eight contestant and our outfits should be summer attire." He explained and I just nodded.

"Let's just talk about it later." I said and he nodded and leave.

"Joy unnie!!! Dahyun ahhh!!! Irene unnie!!! When did they asked you to be their partners!???" I asked amazed.

"Seems like we have four representative for our team. This team is too prettyyy!!!" Momo unnie said and we all laughed.

"Suho just texted me yesterday and told me we should join and I just agree cause he wont stop not until I give him my YES." Irene unnie explained.

"So unnie if he wont stop asking you to be his GF you will say yes...???" Chaeyoung said teasing Irene unnie.

"Were together though." Irene unnie said and avoid our gaze.

"Jinjaaa unnieee!!!??? Since whennn!???" Jennie unnie asked still shocked.

"Were already in a relationship for two months now." She said.

"Owww daebak!!!" I said amazed.

"And you two how did you ended up joining the contest?" Jihyo unnie said looking to Joy unnie and Dahyun.

"Hanbin just asked me yesterday, after the treasure hunt." Dahyun said.

"And you said yes immediately?" Sana unnie asked.