DLMA 39: Invited

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé's POV

I didn't stay to the hospital for a week, I just been there for three days, after my unnie got called by my doctor they all been too careful to me, and its getting weirder each day.

That even when Im drinking they are looking at me.

Now were here again at Inkigayo stage, and the winner was just announced its a battle between BLACKPINK and BANGLAND, and we won this match. We do encore and go to the backstage.

"Ooh... Look who's here...." Jennie unnie suddenly spoke.

"What do you want b*tch!?" Someone asked strongly.

"Oh c'mon Jooe, don't call me by your nickname. Were not the same." Jennie unnie said savagely that made us laughed.

"Wait... Lemme count you... One two three... Oh where's Daisy...? Im right I can really sense that their dog is missing, aren't you going to find her... Or..." Lisa said smirking. "Or we'll going to find her...?"

"Girls let's go." Hyebin said.

"Why...? Are you girls afraid...?" Jisoo unnie said like teasing them. "At the count of three, you should run and find Daisy... One.." And they all disappear infront of us.

"Awww, they don't know how to follow rules." Jennie unnie said and we all laughed.

"Nice one girls, so savageee! Even you Jisoo unnie!" I said and we all laughed.

"Rosé, you need to eat now, let's go." Jisoo unnie said.

"Im still not hungry..." I said while pouting.

"Wether you're hungry or not you'll going to eat." Jennie unnie said with full of authority that just made me nodded cause it seems that i don't have a choice anymore.

Going back to our dressing room we meet BTS at the hallway, for respect we bow at them and they did the same thing.

My gaze went to Jimin and found out Daisy's with him, clinging in his arm and when he notice it he immediately remove Daisy's hand from him.

"Let's go girls." I said coldly.

And we started to walk but I feel someone hold my wrist, and then when I look at who it is, its Jimin.

"What?" I asked coldy. That made everyone stop from walking and look at us.

"Are you now okay?" He asked worriedly.

"You won't see me here if Im not." I said without showing any expression.

"Ahhh... That's good to know though, Im just really worri-"

"You don't have to. I can handle myself and my friends are there for me. If its about you bringing me to the hospital, then thank you, you don't have to do that-"

"I have to."

"Im not your priority, and one thing. Keep your girl always close to you. Make sure you won't lose your attention to her." I said and ended with a smirk and remove his hand from my wrist.

Then started walking with my girls.

***

Its been six weeks and we just finished our promoting week, and its a big succes, cause we didn't even lose. And now were here at the restaurant celebrating.

"Cheers for more succeful songsss!!!" Jisoo unnie shouted and lift her glass with champagne on it.

And we all do a toss and drink it.