DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

Jisoo check her mic and then started to speak.

"Dul set..."

"Blackpink in your Area! Annyeonghaseyo BLACKPINK imnidaaa!!!" They greeted.

Jisoo decided to talk first.

"Annyeong blinkue! This is Chikinnn Jichuuu, never thought I would reached this far, im just a girl who is trained for being an actress, didn't even know I have this talent, to entertain people, and now I have a lot of people who believe on me... " Jisoo was taken a back when a tear is starting to fall.

She looked above to stop it.

"saranghaeee!" fans shouted.

Jisoo gave them a smile.

"Im the girl who got doubted a lot, they said I don't have talent, I just got the beauty that's all, I can't even dance the way my teammates dance, im not confident on wearing some crop tops, im not good in speaking english like my teammates, I got compared a lot of times, but I didn't let that to reach to my head and have a mental breakdown, its okay to reach here..." And she pointed her heart "But not here," she pointed her head.

"cause If I take those I'll really fall, and maybe I won't be able to get up anymore... But now this girl who's been dragged a lot of times, is making a lot of people happy, im happy to be someone's happy pill, im happy to see people who support me, who cheer on me, who always made me smile, thank you for that our blinks, were not here if not because of you guys! Saranghae blinkue! Im Kim Jisoo, your Visual, signing off!" She ended and bowed.

Single tear escape from her eyes, Jin to the rescue hug her that made her cry more.

"Aishhh, jinja why I am crying?" Jisoo said after hugging Jin.

Jennie speak next.

"Hello everyone! Hi blinkueee! This is your mandeuk, jendeuk, speaking..." and she let out a deep sigh.

"Thank you for being here right now, and for always being there for the four of us, for the eleven of us, thank you to our fans who is always been there since day 1, to our friends, congrats on those who is getting married, a lot of you is getting married though, and congrats cause you already made it, you already gave your goodbye, this is hella hard..." And then Jennie chuckled.

"And to our families out there, thank you for being with us even before were not this type of people who's been idolized by a lot, I hope we somehow made you proud..." And she's trying her best not to cry.

"This girl is not supposed to be here right now, this girl should be on New Zealand, maybe Im a chef by now, if Im not here, didn't knew that I'll make it, didn't knew that I'll going to have all of this people, Im the one who's been criticized for being lazy on stage, but they didn't know what I am going through, they just always observe what will be my mistake is, Im the one who's been in the shadow and a lot of pressure, because being born in a group as a rapper and from YG Ent brought a lot of pressure to me, that I should be great like my sunbaenim, its not easy to be after them, I must really say that YG is a home of rappers, and having that as a position is a lot of pressure, I always say to myself that, I should make it, that I should let them remember my name, that Im one of the YG rapper, I should let them remember Kim Jennie..." Jennie stopped when Taehyung handed her a tissue.

'Thank you!' Jennie mouthed.

Taehyung nodded and kissed the top of her head.

Jennie continue after while wiping her tears.