DLMA 38: Priority

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jimin's POV

After I brought Rosé in the hospital, I came back to Momoland's Company, anger is all over me. I went straight to where my friends and those stupid girls are.

I kick the door and they all got shocked.

"WHY DID YOU THATTT!???" I shouted while going KKKdirectly to Daisy's place.

"Ji-jimin... mianhe..." She said nervously.

I went to her but before I can pull her Taehyung and Jungkook is stopping me.

"Jimin, that's a girl." Taehyung whispered.

"I don't f*cking care!!! I don't care if she's a girl or not, she hurt my girlll!!!" I shouted angrily.

"JIMINNNN!!! WILL YOU PLEASE MOVE ON!? ITS REALLY OBVIOUSE YOU'RE REALLY OBSESS WITH HER!!!" She shouted.

"AND SO WHAT!?"

"I LOVE YOU CAN'T YOU SEE!? YOU ARE WITH ME BUT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON THAT GIRL! IM HOLDING YOUR HANDS BUT YOU'RE LOOKING AT THAT GIRL! I KISSED YOUR CHEEKS YOU GOT ANGRY AFTER!!! WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE ROSÉ!!!! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE!???" She said and asked confidently.

"YOU'RE MAKING ME LAUGH, DAISY..." I sarcastically said. "EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T HAVE EVERYTHING ROSÉ HAVE. IM WARNING YOU NOW, DO THAT AGAIN, AND IM THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO FIGHT FOR HER, AND JENNIE... JENNIE SAID DON'T LET YOURSELF WALK ALONE OR ELSE..." I said smirking that made her move backwards.

"Or e-else wha-what?" She asked nervously.

"Or else, you'll get what you want. Don't be afraid little girl, I thought you're strong. Right? Lastly, let me remind you. You don't have the right at all. Understand?" I said and walked out and my friends followed me.

***
"What do you mean Park Jimin?" RM hyung seriously said as I told them what happened.

"Rosé has a history of anemia before, when I left her in the hospital, she's suffering anemia but luckily she overcame it and for now they will going to have some test cause she can probably be a positive in having... Cancer in the blood..." I said and tears are now starting to fall, this tears, I hide it when Im in the hospital but I can't hide it anymore.

"Wh-what???" Jin hyung said.

"Leukemia... But that's not still sure hyung... And I hope it won't come to that point. And for now she's suffering 'anorexia'" I can saw a 'what look' on their face. "Anorexia lack or loss of appetite to eat, you can fool others that you are undergoing a diet but you didn't even know you are suffering anorexia, and she needs to avoid any stress, or else what happened to her today will even get worst..." I said and they all went silent.

"Is she okay now?" Jhope hyung asked.

"I didn't know hyung, I didn't know. They didn't let me see her. And you know what Tae? Jennie slapped me so hard, look my face still has her palm..." I said to Taehyung.

He laughed and said

"You deserve it though, you should tie your dog -ah eh your girl tightly." He said laughing.

"Oohhh iz thiz a coincidence? Jennie also told me thattt!!!" I said amazed.

"Its not time for that, wait I'll try my best, I'll text Lisa." Suga hyung said.

"Hyung..." Jungkook protested.

"Im not going to take her away from you Kookie, don't be too protective, its not time for you to be jealous." Suga hyung said and he got his phone and started to typed while saying what he's typing.