DLMA 32: Goodbye...

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé's POV

After that Vlive issue we decided to take a hiatus at posting any photo in our social media accounts, we don't want issues, we don't want to be link in Bangtan again, what we want is a break, break from reality.

October is coming... And his birthday is near. But right now I don't want to talk to him.

We looked like liars during our vlive, and I know how hurted Jisoo unnie is.

***
Jimin's POV

"Happy now?" I asked to Daisy.

"Very much, babe." She said.

"Don't you dare to call me babe." I said.

"Ooh wait, chill. Im afraid." She said laughing.

Were here at their company or at Momoland's Company we all look like hell.

"Bangtan, fix yourself." Bang PD said.

And we all seated.

"So guys, you will have a collaboration-"

"Yah we know, that's why were here, can't you just go straight to the point!?" Suga hyung said. So savageee!!!

While those momoland members are all smile.

"We will announce it on Saturday next week." Bang PD said.

We all got shocked.

"Isn't that too far?" Hyebin asked.

"Shut. The. F*ck. Up. Hyebin." RM hyung said.

"RM your words!" Bang PD said.

"As if I care." RM hyung said.

Hyebin got shocked and keep her mouth shut.

"Don't announce it next week. Pleade do respect my day." I said seriously.

"Ooh its your birthday..." Daisy said. "What gift do you want? Do you want my yes?" Daisy asked.

"As if he's courting you." Taehyung said enough for her to here.

"You know what I want? I. Want. Rosé." I said.

"Duhhhh! That girl and her band, like ewww. Our BBOOM BBOOM is much famous and known than their AS IF ITS YOUR LAST." She said.

"Wait for them to comeback." Jungkook said.

"And they're going to amazed everyone." Jin hyung said.

"Be careful of what you are saying, Daisy." Jhope hyung said coldly.

"I think this bullsh*t is done. Can we now go? We need to rest and If you want to announce it announce it whenever you want."RM hyung said.

"We'll make this comeback trend, Joon." Hyebin said.

"Make it by yourself. After this collab I wish to not see you girls in our way." Namjoon hyung said.

And we make our way out of that room.

"RM you are being too harsh, maybe they wouldn't like it." Bang PD said.

"And who cares, boss? We supposedly resting right now after having a VERY SUCCESFUL collaboration with BLACKPINK." RM hyung defended.

Now were heading home and I just feel that im so fu*king tired to our situation right now, I feel like we are being controlled.

Next week is my day, and I just badly want to talk to my Chaeng I want to sincerely explain to her.

They are all sleeping cause its too far from our entertainment to momoland's entertainment.

And I jusy heard Jin hyung mumbled...

"My Jisoo ssi Im sorry baby... I love you... Jisoo..."

I feel bad for them specially to Jin Hyung he had the guts to answer everyone's question when were doing our vlive cause none of us want to talk about it. And Im just really proud of him.

But before he did that he already think about the consequences that he will going to face. Its either Jisoo will going to understand him or Jisoo might misinterpret and ignore him and I think its the latter. We noticed that after that vlive he kept on texting Jisoo but none of it was answered by her.

My mind went on Rosé, I closed my eyes and saw a beautiful angel infront of me but she's walking away from me while crying. I run to her but she just keep on pushing me and shouted the word that I don't want to hear.

"Let me go... Park Jimin..."

I open my eyes and found out that Im sweating really hard and then I texted her.

To : My Angel Chaeee
~Chae... Please talk to me... I badly want to see you right now... Chae let me explain please... Let us explain, I can't handle to lose you and I can't handle to let you go... Please Chae give me a chance... Chae I love you and I will always do.

Right after I send it a single tear dropped from my eyes and I wiped it before some of my members will see me like this.

***
Rosé's POV

Im just here in my room, lying down on my bed with my wet pillows. Cause I don't why do I need to cry over Jimin. Did I already fall?

Right from the start he entered to my life again I told myself to control my feelings, cause I know such things will happen again that can lead us to this.

And guess Im right? But I think I already fall.

My phone suddenly beep, I didn't use it for days now.

I just really want to escape from reality.

And I saw a message from him.

From: My Angel Chimmm
~Chae... Please talk to me... I badly want to see you right now... Chae let me explain please... Let us explain, I can't handle to lose you and I can't handle to let you go... Please Chae give me a chance... Chae I love you and I will always do.

I think I need to confront him, next week will be his day I need to give him a present before I push him away, atleast I could make him feel that he is still important to me.

I go to my vanity area to get a box and my things, I think Im just going to give him an explosion box for him to keep it.

My angel chimmm, sorry okayyy? I need to do this before it turns out to hurt me more.

I prepare my things and go out to tell the girls what I am going to do and lucky me when I went out of my room they also went out.

"Uhmmm, girls I need to talk to you..." I said and we all go to our living room.

They all look tired, reddish eyes, pale face...

"Im going to meet Jimin for the last time..." I said.

They all looked at me shocked.

"What do you think you are going to do?" Jisoo unnie asked seriously.

"Unnie for the last time, allow me please... Before his day come I want to bid goodbye so that when its already his day he can be happy..." I said as a tear dropped from my eyes.

"Im thinking the same thing too..." Lisa said and looked up when tears are started to form in her eyes.

"Let's bid a goodbye to them for the last time... So that before we comeback we are perfectly fine... Hopefully..." Jennie unnie said with a sad smile on her face.

And we just all nodded.

(A/N: Sorry guys for my long absence, something bad happened on my phone, that take me for not being active. And also I need to focus in our school this past few weeks, but im glad that I have my phone now and its SUMMER BREAKKK!!! I promise I will be more active this time. The next chapter is a very heavy chapter... Too much emotion on it... So be readyyy! Saranghaeee yeorubunnn!)