DLMA 6: THE VOCALS

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Rosé POV

We just arrived and when we opened the door they seemed very happy. And they all looked at us and began to be quiet. 

"Sorry we're late..." I explained. "It's a little bit traffic" 

"It's okay girls." Bang Pd said. 

So we bowed at him. 

"Girls have a seat..." YG said. 

"So what's the plan?" Jennie unnie asked. 

"So yahhh... We invited some guest here, they will be the one who made your song,"

"Wait so it's already done?" I asked. 

"Yes it is Rosé" Bang Pd said. 

Woah! They're so fast huh. As if we were in a rush. 

"Ooh you're so fast..." Jisoo unnie pointed. 

"Yeah it looks like you're prepared for this." Lisa seconded. 

"Okay girls and Bangtan... They will be the choreographer, they are also the one who will film the MV, We got the best out of the best." Bang PD said. It looks like he's changing the topic. 

We just all nodded. And someone gave us the copy. 

Oohhh the title caught my eyes. 

And there's a lot of me and Jimin's part, there is also a Liskook part, Jinsoo and of course the Taennie. But there is also a part of Jennie unnie and Lisa with RM, Suga and JHope. Because they are the one who will rap. 

"Okay so guys, we will just leave you and let the staff handle you. We're just having a fun time." Bang Pd said. 

"But bos---" 

"No buts, bye girls. Have a fun time working with Bangtan." Yg said when Jennie unnie started to complain. 

So there's no choice.

"Okay Blackpink and Bts let's all transfer at the practice room for more space and also to practice recording. " Mr. Hyunshi said. He is the one who is assigned in vocals. 

We followed him. 

And when I stand up Jim also stands up when we are in the front of the door I feel awkward. 

Cause when I first went he was also doing the same thing but when I moved back he also did it. 

I saw him blushing; he just brushed her hair. 

"You go first..." He said smiling. 

Well Park Jimin, you're cute and handsome but that doesn't have an effect on me. 

So I walked first. 

But where are they? I don't know what room we will be going... 

I looked at my back and Jimin just looked down. Oh! I saw you. I smirked. And spoke. 

"It looks like they left us..." I said. 

"Ah-ahhh, let's ask some staff..." He said and I just nodded at him... 

So we were just walking, to be honest our building is really big, it has a lot of practice rooms. So I don't know where the practice room is. Is it on the second floor? Fourth floor? Sixth? Or else? At this floor. 

We saw a young lady that seems to be fun on BTS . She is one of the staff here. 

"Hey Miss..." Jimin said and stopped walking. So I also stopped.